♡ Relax ♡

Relax.

(ITS NOT SMUT ITS JUST RLLY CUTE OK.)

I woke up to the smell of bacon, boy did it smell good...

I rolled over to my left and checked my phone for any texts or calls and I saw that it said the time was 9:15am "Shit! I have work In 15 minutes.." I murmur to myself as I frantically go to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

I stepped out of the shower and readied myself for yet another stressful day at work.

I threw on a black pair of acid wash jeans and a pink tight dressy shirt.

(Outfit picture 1.)

I shuffled down the stairs to see ash shirtless with sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his waist.

"Hey babe, I made eggs and bacon!" He said a little too excitedly considering the last time he cooked, he nearly started a fire.

"Look babe it looks great but I have to be at work in 5 minutes I need to go..." I walked over to him and gave him a light peck on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Babe-"

"Ash, I really need to go... What is it?"

"Relax, I called your boss this morning, I explained you've been put under a lot of stress lately, he agreed to let you have the week off." He strutted over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Thankyou." I breath.

"It's okay baby, how about we go eat breakfast and cuddle?" This boy really knew how to treat a girl.

I just nodded in reply as we walked to the kitchen table.

-after breakfast-

"Y/N, although you look amazing, maybe you should go change into something more...comfy?"

I just giggle and nod my head walking up to mine and Ash's shared room.

I changed into sweats and a tee shirt that says 'Ash xx' on it. I then threw my hair up into a messy bun and walked downstairs to join ash on the couch. (Outfit picture 2.)

"I like your shirt.." He giggled

"Yeah, he sucks." I winked

He just shook his head and got up to put a movie in the video player.

"What movie?" He turned his head toward me.

I just gave him a look and he knew to put in frozen.

Giggling, he returned to the couch, slipping in behind me so I was lying in between his legs, my head resting on his bare chest.

"I really love you Ashton."

"I really love you more." I twisted my head around so our lips could meet.

It was a short, sweet kiss but it meant the world to me.

I shuffled a little further up his body so my head could fit underneath his neck like 2 puzzle pieces.

Half way through the movie, i ended up laying on top of him, my head against his chest, I fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

(Really quick Ash's P.O.V)

Seeing my beautiful girlfriend asleep is the cutest thing ever. I couldn't help but take out my phone and take a picture with her.

I post it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption, "lazy day with my baby. Fell asleep watching frozen, love her more than you can imagine."

In this moment, I knew I was never letting her go.

(Ending y/n P.O.V)

I woke up and saw what he posted, and in that moment, I knew he was the one who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

____________________________________________________________

Tell me what you thought below, if I get 20 votes I might do more! x