€= Do You?

Even Manager Sejin is highkey apprehensive of the sheer intensity in the atmosphere.

The members are far gone cases since they accurately know what this obscured weight is all about.

Initially, Sejin tried deciphering that through their facial expressions but the wide range-bored to confused to I-knew-this to amused to oblivious to infuriated to snickering to pleased to princess-sass to Just-Ignore-Them (Namjoon)-was out of his coverage area, so he just lets them be (when does he not?).

"As... I was saying," his big broad frame visibly shrunk at the scorching sharp glare the maknae was shooting him for reasons unknown.

"Okay... so this time the concert as you already know will focus more on fun, exuberance and amusement so choreographies won't be a big deal here but a minimum of one choreography is a must per five songs, be it the entire thing or a little snippet between the strolls.

Make it humorous though, don't let any army feel they've wasted their time or money with this and we know that's what you're best at.

It's high time for me to be aware of the fact that even if I specify you with particular rules they're not gonna be followed so go with the flow, discuss among yourselves which songs you want the routines in or if you want any singing or music variations and manipulations,"

Namjoon nodded, while others (except maknae & Jiminie) grinned sheepishly.

"Then let's meet at dinner yeah? Take rest, been a long day for you all," Sejin nods.

"Yours too hyungie, rest good," Jimin wishes cutely.

Yoongles was not amused by that and rolled his eyes (not that he doesnt love Sejin hyung himself but well, it so happens to be that he cares about somebody else more and obviously like the grumpy grandpa he is, does not appreciate witnessing that person acting cute for anybody else).

"I'm dead inside, going back, bye," short, curt and completely understood. But maybe not too much 'cause instantly there's a shout.

"Yah! Where do you think you're-hey you! You promised to play-yah stop-," Jimin jogged behind Yoongles (aka our dashing basketball player) who is now full on sprinting towards the closing lift doors (may or may not with a plan of leading the younger into his room {that sounded creepy af}).

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief.

The rice ball had been irritating him since morning, breathing down his neck every chance he gets with the excuse of doing the younger a future-proof good, like what does that even mean and to hell with it, kook's got far more serious matters of concern in his hands at the moment.

For example, ignoring Taehyung.

Who is still dangerously oblivious; he should definitely open an oblivion donation center, Jungkook mocks internally; half the world would be bursting with oblivion yet the said hyung will have enough to feed the next century of generations.

Perhaps his thoughts were morphing onto his face for Hobi to chuckle quietly and ruffle his hair.

"Jungkook, don't go deceased on us the moment you reach your room. Come on our group chat at 8 sharp, we'll discuss the details," Namjoon stated tediously.

Jungkook gave him a look just as tediously.

"Oh don't you worry! I'll be there with him! And we're definitely not sleeping!" Taehyung slung an entire arm across Jungkook's back on his shoulders.

Jungkook stiffened.

"No," whatever Namjoon was about to say, he stopped at Jungkook's response.