Family Legacy

3rd person of a large kitchen. The kitchen is modeled modern. A small island is in the middle of the kitchen. a small women standing at 5,3 was cooking. She had brown eyes and jet black hair. She was working all 4 burners on the stove. All the pans on the burners were filled with sausages, bacon, eggs, and more bacon. There was 3 plates sitting on the island and food would slowly pile on the plates. The women would turn her head to a clock on the wall then inhale deeply.

"OKITA JR. GET YOUR BOOTY DOWN HERE IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE" screamed the lady as she turned her head back to the burners. A loud thud can be heard up stairs. Several seconds later the sound of someone going down stairs could be heard. A second later a man with incredible muscle mass entered the room. He was on the small side standing at 5,5. He had brown eyes and was completely bald. He was wearing a tight grey dry fit shirt, blue short shorts, and a pair of grey boots

"AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING THE SCHOOL DOSENT HAVE A DRESS CODE SO WHAT IM WEARING IS FINE" he screams as he usually did. He would grab a plate of food and start eating it rather quickly. The women would turn around to look at Okita Jr. She would sigh loudly as she looked at him. A smile was plastered on her face. After a minute Okita Jr. would Finnish his meal and wave his mother goodbye. He grabbed a small bag by the front door and exited the house.

Okita Jr. walked down the street and was greeted by people looking very similar to him. The entire block was filled with people looking like him. He would wave at them but nothing else. As he walked down the street another person approached him. It's was a taller, scrawnier male, standing at 6,1 He had purple eyes and short black hair. He wore a black leather jacket with a purple t-shirt underneath, he wore black cargo pants, and purple tennis shoes. The two males would give each other a firm hand shake and start walking to the next street together.

"SOTER I CANT WAIT. THIS IS THE SCHOOL MY DAD WENT TO AND THE SCHOOL YOUR MOM WENT TO. WE'RE LIKE LEGACIES. WE ARE SO LUCKY THAT THEY REOPENED. ITS LIKE THE SCHOOL WAS DORMIT ALL THIS TIME JUST FOR US" screamed Okita Jr. as he usually did. That entire time that he was talking was doing different flexing poses. He had a larger smile on his face. Soter would laugh a little at him.

"I don't Know I think we should be concerned. The school wasn't running for four years. AND we didn't even need to take a test or anything we just got accepted. I think somethings up." Said Soter in a semi deep tone. His eyebrow was raised. They would go back and fourth arguing for a couple of minutes until they finally reached the school. The outside of the school looked very nice and well maintained. Large concrete letters formed the words "Rising Sun Academy". A path lead to to the entrance of the school. The path was made out of red bricks.

"HAHA I TOLD YOU. ISN'T PERFECT MY FREIND. LETS GO TO OUR CLASS. CLASS 1-A SHOULD BE FILLED BY ALL TYPES OF STUDENTS." Screamed Okita with great passion in his voice. He was flexing both his biceps and they looked very MANLY and GLORIOUS. Soter couldn't believe the school looked so nice. He nodded his head in agreement. When they entered the school both of them was even more surprised. In the inside the school was a dump. The floor was missing tiles and was nasty and sticky. A door near the entrance looked like stairs to the basement. The words submerged was spray painted on the door. The walls had nothing on them except holes and graffiti. Most of the lights in the hall was flickering.

Soter would turn to Okita with a snarky look. One of the light bulbs blew a fuse leaving that part of the hallway without light. "welcome to our legacy buddy"