Her depression

She was hoping she would fall asleep close her eyes and never wake up, but it turns out that's not how it works now there's a thing called self harm she didn't want to put cuts on her wrist but, people bullied her day by day minute by minute and second by second. She was hurt she cried herself to sleep at night because she was sick of people treating her like crap, her whole life was ahead of her but she didn't want to think about that she just wanted to end her life, her sister told her not to hurt herself she said she wouldn't but as she said those words she was slicing her leg, and hurting she didn't know how to tell her that she wanted to end her life she didn't want to be here anymore, she couldn't just tell her she didn't want to tell her sister she didn't want to be here she didn't want to leave her in this world alone she didn't want to leave her best-friends, but she tries everyday to stay strong and be nice and help everyone, she just wants everyone to be happy but she wasn't happy herself. She was trapped in darkness she hated it she just wanted to end her life she wanted it all to go away, she thought leaving would make it better for everyone they say it won't but it seems like it would her mind isn't in the Same place she hates getting hurt and a mistake she hates hurting everyone she doesn't want to wait for the pain to go away. She's ready to get out of this darkness, its getting harder to breathe she can't break free, she wants to let it out she's a cry for help noone wants her to be happy she drowns in her misery and depression she hates waiting, she needs to break free....there she is laying on the hard wood floor blood all over the floor from the cuts....spreading under the door to the living room hoping things will be better...