Chapter 1

Y/N = your name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He Grabbed my wrist and held on tight. It was like I was a small rat in the jaws of a powerful snake, teeth sinking in, dying slowly.

"Let go! Your hurting me!" I managed to squeak out.

He held on tighter. Looks like this isn't going to be as easy as I thought.

"You're not going anywhere Y/n, not until you tell me who the @$?# Daniel is!"

He just won't believe me when I say that he's just a friend. Troy is just getting worked up over nothing. He shouldn't have been looking through my phone anyway!

"He's just a friend! I've known him for years and we don't have ANY romantic tension whatsoever! I've told you this a million times!" I said confidently, but with a hint of fear.

He let go of my wrist and I let out a sigh of relief. I can feel my face cooling down knowing that my fragile wrist would be spared from this snake's jaws.

I grabbed my keys and open the front door. I don't get very far though. Troy grabs my shoulder and pulls me into a hug. He doesn't say anything. He barely ever hugs me. He lets go and waves me goodbye. I drive away from that chaotic house and head over to the 'Petal water' café. I park the car and go in the café, and then I see him.

Daniel Inkon, my best friend. He might not be the best pen in the pot, but he's just fine to me. He turns my way, his hazel-brown eyes light up. I wave and start walking over to his table.

"Hey Y/n, I was starting to think you wouldn't show." His voice, deep and full of happiness.

"yeah, me too."

There was silence. It was getting more awkward by the second.

"Is something wrong Y/n? You look distressed." Daniel was always the worry-wort in this relationship. If I had a small cut on my finger, he would insist that go get it checked out by a doctor.

"N-nothing's wrong, what made you think something was wrong?" I had to lie. If I told him that me and tony had a fight, he'd be all up in my case, asking all sorts of question that I DID NOT want to answer. I place my hands on the table and start fidgeting with the black and white salt shaker.

"Y/N! What the hell happened to your wrist?!" He grabs my wrist and checks my entire arm. I just sit there, face getting redder and redder. He lets go and looks at me concerned.

"What?" I look at him with confusion. Yeah, my wrist is a little red and yeah, a small bruise might be forming, but... UGH!

"Y/n. what happened."

"nothing, just stop worrying abo-"

"Y/N! I'm serious. It was Troy, wasn't it?"

My heart sank. How did he know? I can't tell him that Troy and I have been fighting. I don't know how Daniel OR Troy would react if I told Daniel everything.

I'm Stuck.