~chapter one~

Alex's POV
      I hear my alarm clock ring and I grown, as I wake up half asleep.
"Ugh, morning are the worst..." I thought to myself. As you can see I'm not much of a morning person.
                        I do my moring routine do my makeup casual and pick my outfit for the day.

After my makup was done I was finally ready for school

After my makup was done I was finally ready for school. I got out of my room and ate breakfast. My mother smiled and said "good morning dear." "Hey mom, good morning to you too. Anyways I need to go to school I'm going to be late." "Okay then, bye have a nice day sweetie." I love my mom she's the sweetest person you'd ever meet. Shes just the best.
Skip the walk

As I am walking over to the entrance people look at me and I got really nervous like who doesn't ? Wait, did I forget to tell you I'm a new student here ? Maybe that's why. Back at my old school I didn't have many friends I only had a few like at least three (I know, sad) and I was really close to them. Ever since my mom said we were moving, I felt worried because it was hard to even get one friend, and i felt butterflies in my stomach.
       A little later after 3rd period, some guys came close to me and whistled at me it was so awkward and embarrassing.

Yandel's POV
       "Hey bro, have you heard there's a new girl coming here, someone told me she's hot.
Why don't you talk to her?" "Bro chill" I said " we haven't even seen her, calm down." As soon as I finished my sentence a girl with brown-smooth hair, icy blue eyes and an amazing body showed up. She was the defention of a goddess. She went into the office I'm assuming to get her schedule. And the next thing I know, a couple of seconds later I am called up into the office. "Hello Yandel, this is Alex the new student. Would you mind showing her around?" "No I wouldn't mind." I said with excitement. " Alex your free to go, have a nice first day here." " thank you" she said. Her voice was very calming and smooth. I asked her " Can I see your schedule?" She hands me it and I lead her to her homeroom. I checked again and saw that the rest of the classes she was with me this got me even more nervous. Ugh what is this girl doing to me? And most of all we barely met!
On third period I saw her getting something from her locker. And as we walked by my friend whistled at her. Well that was stupid and awkward.