like friends do.

A/N: this is going to be a little side project because I'm currently sculpting the story for:

N O R M A L

so enjoy and leave any requests here!

--

Camila's POV

'So you said "I'll sit straight on the couch" like friends do
And "I'll stop kissing your mouth" like friends do'

Lauren and I were sat in my apartment snuggled up on my couch watching a scary movie. My head was burrowed within her dark locks, my breath hitting her neck and feeling the goosebumps rise on her creamy skin and my slender fingers subconsciously making there way to meet her.

Lauren and I have been friends since primary school, at the ripe age of six... Lauren helped me with speaking English when I first moved to Miami. Since she spoke Spanish too, she could communicate to me and I didn't feel so alone in this big city anymore. That's why I care about Lauren so much. She never gave up on me and helped me deal with the bullies who made fun of my accent and translated a lot of my sentences into English.

She was and is that friend you could ever ask for because you would simply think they didn't exist. Well ladies and gentlemen, get yourself a Lauren Jauregui: chivalrous and loving. Her eyes a vibrant green that would shift into a gloomy grey depending on the lighting and her jet black hair that swept over to one side and rested on its designated shoulder. Pure beauty is what I see when I look into my best friends eyes.

Often, we'd get into these intense staring battles, pretending that all of looks were friendly and remain eye contact until one of us (mostly me) locks onto the others lips by accident... what it's normal! Friends do that all the time, right?

Not to mention, the atmosphere we were sitting in was laced thick with unfamiliar tension and Dinah would often tease me and remind me about it.

Like seriously what the hell is a Camren?

I could feel the same common tension fill the air, breathing in the sensation and feeling it pool in my lungs. It was like a drug, taking over my whole body and shutting off my nervous system, my brain completely shutting off from my limbs. As of, my hand left Lauren's and rested on her thigh and I nuzzled my face closer into her neck, my lips ghosting over the skin that for some reason, I was eager to taste.

I stayed in this position for a while not being eager enough to further my actions but when the movie ended, I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to feel her warmth against my skin, her soft touches on my body.

So when she went to move, I held her face with my hands, either side or her pulchritudinous face. My eyes scanned around her face, taking in each perfect feature and making a mental image for later. My eyes finally met her alluring gaze and when brown met green, my mind went into bliss.

I felt myself leaning into my BEST FRIENDS perfect, full lips and she didn't stop me either. In fact, she was leaning in more dominantly my moves slightly hesitant but uncontrollable. As our foreheads touched, my eyes didn't flutter closed awaiting the inevitable kiss. They stayed open to stare into the engaging eyes in front of me, only wanting to lose eye contact when our lips lock.

My nose brushed her button one, my slender thumbs tracing her jawline and padding her mellow cheeks. Our lips lightly scraped, both of us hesitant to finally make the final move. Her tongue farted out to wet her awaiting lips and I felt the strong muscle contact with my bottom lip, making me gasp in response. Our breathing heavy and it influenced me to attract our lips and I went to the close the distance, Lauren whispered: