Chapter 1: The Wedding

There she came out, tall, blonde and the perfect mixture of kindness and intelligence. The people looked at her today, as if for the very first time. She walked down the aisle in her beautiful wedding dress, which swept the floor as elegantly as she walked towards her husband. Her loving father walked beside her as his daughter was going to live the most important day of her life. He kissed her cheek, and gave her hand to her to-be-husband, with full trust that he would take care of her and live her till his dying breath. They looked at each other, eyes filled with pure love and compassion towards one another and there was nothing in the world that could explain the feeling of their hearts. All they did was gaze into each other's eyes, and the world slowly seemed to fade away for them.
   "Our Father, live has been your richest and greatest gift to the world. Love between a man and a woman, which we celebrate today. Thank You God for this beautiful bond of love that exists between them and their families. We are grateful for your presence with us today and for your divine blessing on this holy event, the marriage of John White and Emma Clark. " said the Priest.
That's when it happened. The traumatising event that had still left everybody in a state of shock and pain. The groom flipped out his gun and shot his to-be-wife in the chest. He whispered" I'm sorry. "The gunshot left everybody in a state of total distress and misery. The Bride lay there, her 'elegant' wedding gown covered in blood of her own. The groom rushed out of the hall, threatening to shoot anyone who came near him or called the police. The bride's family was broken.
  The police rushed inside the hall, and an ambulance was ready to take her to the hospital. But it was too late. Her heart had stopped beating and her last words were still full of love towards her  lover. She whispered with all the might left in her broken heart and forgave him. " I love you even after you did this. Thank you for relieving me of the future misery and torture." were Emma Clark's last words.