Time of My Life

• Dedicated to Jeffe

Stella’s P.O.V.

How many times has an adult told you that highschool is not the most important time in your life, well personally, I have lost count of how many times I have heard it. Now I finally get to make that decition for myself. My name is Stella Court and I am going to be a freshman at TAHS, theatrical arts high school. My whole life I have lived in a gated community so I'm not really an experienced person when it comes to street smarts. I always had had the same friends, same school, same everything. High school seemed like this amazing opportunity to be free and have responsibly.

Now it’s the day before my first day of high school and I am totally freaking out. I only know a few people from my middle school that are going to my high school and I’m not close with any of them. The one I know the best is named Abby. She was in the same class as me in middle school, the only reason I even started talking to her is because she was best friends with Dean, my boyfriend at the time. When we found out we were going to the same school I was really excited that I wouldn’t be alone, but now that I’m not dating Dean, it might get a little weird to see her every day. The other girl that I know going to TAHS is Natasha. I really don’t know her at all but I know I want to be friends with her. She just has that mentality about her that draws you in. Anyway, maybe this could be a new start for me a way for me to forget about everything that happened to me in middle school and start new. Who knows, this could be the time of my life.