Sunny Skies: Chapter 1

Remember when I said let's get to the real shit? Yeah, that's exactly what I'm getting to. Let's set the story

The day of graduation, around an hour before the start, my friends and I are just chilling waiting for the Teachers to line us up, pretty simple.
     All my classmates are sitting around in the fields, you have the self proclaimed cool kids, the weird nerds, the pretty bitches, the bullies, and the hypocrites. These aren't really cliques, they are just what I deem them as myself. I've had a personal experience with a majority of these people, and most weren't nice. I think my ideas of people are mostly pessimistic, since I don't view the world so nicely.
I call our group the Aesthetics. A lot of people call us Goths, and E-Girls, E-Boys and cat fishers, but I beg to differ. We are everything but those, we just decided that we'd always pick a new aesthetic every week. Of course, we all pick a different color so we don't look like a bland arrangement of flowers.

"Yo Alice, nice aesthetic choices. This one really brings out Cammies eye's"

Jacob, one of the many guys I hang out with, we call him the last ginger since white gingers is practically a dead thing. He has these deep blue eyes that make me think of the ocean, and a girlfriend with bitter green eyes that clearly want me dead. Catherine, a bossy blond girl who just so happens to be Jacobs girlfriend. I can tell she hates aesthetics, but only does it to make sure I don't make 'moves' on her man, which I never will since Jacobs brain is basically in his pants.

I put an awkward thumbs up and smile at him

"Yeah man"

I can see Catherine glaring daggers at me from the side, not like I care since she's a psychotic bitch.
I feel a soft touch around my shoulder, it was Mr. Alexander himself.
Another one of my friends, a mexican boy with a dream to be the world's sexiest man alive. A stupid dream of course, but I'll support it because I'm going to love the look he gives me when they deem him stupidest dreamer ever.

"Get off me Alex" The sharp words leave my mouth

"Why so mean? You know you're going to miss me..."

"Alex, you asked me to go out for Ice cream two weeks from now. I wouldn't mind not seeing your face for a good while." I push him away by the face and stare at my phone. Damn,  it's almost time. Almost time for us to be shaking hands with the worst principles on the planet, I won't go into detail, I'll be talking about it for hours if I do.

     Alex gets up and pulls me up by the hand.

"Guys, let's make a deal. When we all see eachother next school year, let's all make the best of freshman year!"

I giggle at the excitement portrayed by Alex and nod

"Sure Alex, I'll make sure I keep you from saying dumb shit" I tell him

Then I look up at Jacob who's too busy making out with Catherine. Just then my friend Alejandra walks up and gives me a head nod.

"Yo Alice- Should we stop them?" She says, standing behind us

"No, he'll be there for a minute. Let them enjoy these moments." Alex says

I shake my head and laugh a little. What a year this next one will be

Lets skip ourselves ahead to the first day. The day when every upperclassman is waiting to give one unsuspecting kid a wedgie, or even pull down their pants. The younger girls are checking out the older guys. The meme kids are screaming random things and not considering the consequences. I stare at my baby blue shoes and smile. My beginning of the year aesthetic was baby blue and white, it's cute to say the least. I see my friends standing at a gate entrance to the school.
     It was huge and intimidating, but to hide my fear I put on a chill look. Alex waves at me and I give him a thumbs up. I see Alejandra, Jacob, Catherine, and some other new guy. He was really tall and had a grin on his face. Something about it threw me off, but I decided to ignore it for now.

"Hey Alice! It's so good to see you again, it's been too long!" Alex states as he goes in for a hug that I instantly deny.

"Alex, we just saw eachother last week" I roll my eyes and nod at the new guy "Who's this?"

He nods back "Im Levvy, I met Alex over the summer. You're Alice im guessing?"

"What gave it away? The face?" I say with a heavy amount of sarcasm implied. Everyone except Catherine laughed a bit, she still really hates me.
     The bell rang and we all split ways to find out lockers, but I realize that Levvy was still following me.

"So is your locker this way to?" I stare up at him.

"Yeah, it's over there." he points to a locker that just so happens to be a few away from mine.

"Lovely" I smile and shove some of my books into my locker, getting some tape and putting up some aesthetic pictures all over the sides. I grabbed a roll of sticky wall tape so I could hang up a little basket to put pencils or anything else in. I close my locker and see Levvy waiting for me.

"So what club are you thinking of joining?" Levvy ask while following me

"I'll probably join the photography club, it's better for me." I look at my white instax mini camera bag hanging from my shoulders. Putting it into my white jansport backpack.

"Cool, I'll probably join the gaming. I love myself a good round of fortnite" I gag a little as he makes the statement.

"If you like fortnite, please disappear from this planet and move to Mars." he laughs and pushes me, I push him back laughing. We part ways as I make my way to my first class. I chose dance for my first year as a substitute for P.E, it wasn't really my thing to run a lap and play sports for an hour. I walk into class and sat in one of the chairs. People chattering and staring at me. I was use to it, it was probably my eyebrows, ear piercings, and goth type of look. I never really described myself, I've got brown hair; bleached blonde at the tips, an eyebrow with a line shaved through near the ends, ear piercings on the tips of my ears, and a coat of lip gloss on. I find the pastel goth look pleasing, its something my mom doesn't love entirely, but I do. A girl walks by and whisper yells to her friend, loud enough for me to hear.

"perra gótica" She snickered and walked by. I roll my eyes and whisper to myself.

"Prostituta feia" My words weren't exactly Spanish like hers, I speak Portuguese. It's been a thing since my mother used to make me march in Portuguese parades, with fluffy dresses and tiaras, crowns and wands, and the holy church. I'm not particularly fond of doing it, but it makes my mother happy. I haven't told her, but I'm not a super firm believer, I've always been more of a curious questioner, not believing science or Bible words until proven with some sort of fact.
     I snap out of my thoughts as the teacher laughs loudly marching into the room.

"SO YOU WANT TO DANCE HUH?" His spikey hair pointed back, and his slim fingers pointed up. I felt uncomfortable at this point.

"Let's see how much you know..."

To be continued...