Prolouge

The bloodshed has ceased, as the Great War is finally over, and peace has reigned over Remnants. Or, what they have thought. The peace treaty that have been signed by the four kingdoms was not seen as fair by the Faunus. The peace treaty spoke of a new settlement of Menagerie, of all Faunus to be settled there in one place.

This has proven that the Faunus participation in the war had never happened. The controversial treaty ignite nationalism into the Faunus. They demand an equal right to live among humans, despite their difference in appearance. When the demands were not met, a revolution blew over countless land.

The humans banded together once more to fight off the disgusting Faunus that plagued their land, and to protect their home which they believe is the right thing to do. Brutality corrupts even the purest soul. War crime, genocide, pillaging, nothing is fair in the revolution. The Kingdom of Mantle has already begun a project before the revolution had begun.

It was dubbed as the 'Clone Army'. The DNA for the clone was given by Jango Fett, the leader of the Mandalorian tribe. He only demanded from Mantle to make an unmodified son, thus his wish is granted. The project allows Mantle to lose less manpower, a cheaper alternative to train the clones at the age of one to two. The first batch of clones was sallied out to combat the Faunus.

Trained by the best instructor that Mantle ever have along with Mandalorian best warriors, and outfitted with the best technological gears. They were able to push back the Faunus’s revolutionaries. However, even with the new weapons and exceptional training, the Faunus fought back with such ferocious skills.

One famous battle, the battle of Fort Castle was the turning point. General Lagune made a fatal mistake by sending the coalition of Clone-Human to the Faunus’s position to catch them by surprise during the night. However, he failed to realize that the Faunus have animal features… and one of them was night vision.

During the battle, one Clone, Echo took command seeing the incompetence of the General. The coalition fought valiantly against their adversaries…but they were forced to surrender.

Years have passed, and the revolution has finally ended. The peace treaty has been signed, allowing Faunus to achieve their goals to settle with the humans… As they won their rights to settle, but not the right to live in discrimination-free land.

When the years have passed once more, a new Faunus organization was formed, the White Fang. As they continued to combat the discrimination and to improve both species relationship. Once a peaceful organization had adopted more radicalized policies to spread fear among the humans. As their hatred of clones seems to match their hatred of humans, where they find the clones nothing but puppets under the new Kingdom of Atlas. Their unwavering loyalty and devotion to Atlas allow the Clones to carry out any orders, even by eliminating innocent Faunus.

The Clone Army continued to grow as part of the Atlas military, because of the lower cost of maintaining their needs. They began to cut off half of the Atlas military that's consisting of humans, thus sparking Anti-Clone sentiment in the military. Three species live in a tense harmony, all share their hatred for each other. One of these days, another war will rise… but when? As that was one of the many unanswered questions.