Part 1 (Still Working on it)

It was dark, and I could not see a single thing. I didn’t know what to do there was no one around, only darkness and trees in this deep of the woods. It made no sense what had just happened to me in these past few moments. I had trouble piecing it all together… “Was that really true? Had that really happened? Why? Why didn’t he tell me about it?” At that moment, I knew that I would hate him forever. “ Why on earth? Seriously? Like why would this happen to me?” I thought. All I could want now was a warm fire in a warm house with a cup of hot chocolate and maybe some ice cream curled up in a blanket. The thought was nice, but I knew it wasn’t true… I just knew and that it never would be. In these past moments some of the worst things have happened to me and I thought that I could never trust someone ever again. There was nothing I could do about it. Everything made no sense and was just a nightmare, but it felt like a dream. So, I slapped myself and blinked, and that’s when I knew that this wasn’t a dream… this was reality and I broke into a sob. No one could be like he was, did, and will be. He was my everything, and now I don’t think that I will ever find anyone like him again. I know now that I have nowhere to go. I had no family around in this part of town, or in this deep of the woods. I just wish that someone could take me in; wish that I could find love again; wish that I had a comfort place; wish that everything was just a really bad realistic dream. It was a great thought, but it was just way too realistic and wrong because I knew that nothing would ever happen to me like that in real life… but as a matter of a fact… it did. Then, all of a sudden, I heard a piercing sound like a baby whining to its highest pitch. I turned around and saw that I was surrounded by coyotes and then I turned around again and there were more glowing eyes. I knew at that moment that I wasn’t going to live, that no one would hear my cries for help, and that there was no one that would rescue me. I lost all hope at that moment, but hang onto a little like it was the thinnest piece of thread. I don’t think that I was ever more vulnerable than I was at this moment. There was nothing I could do about it. There was no one there to comfort me, to hold me, or to love me. No one there to help me, or rescue me; I realized that I trusted him with all my heart and I was Lois Lane and him being Clark Kent, but turning into Superman.  I thought, “I need myself a new Superman.” But then, I was interrupted by the sound of the coyotes howling; the sound piercing the darkness. I tried to calm myself down, but my heart kept racing faster than ever before. I was either going to live or die by being eaten by wild coyotes. When I thought of that I started to laugh, because when I was little I used to always watch Looney Tunes and thought of Wild E. Coyote.