Part 1

Y/n's POV

I can't believe it's Monday again. Like how did the weekend go by that fast. I struggle to get out off bed after turning off the alarm on my phone. I jump for a quick shower and then I quickly get dressed. It's 7:00 which means i have plenty of time to enjoy some TV since I start at 7:30 and the cafe is only a 10 minute walk.

I got to the cafe just in time. Jake, my best friend, was already there and starting the coffee machines. "Morning idiot" I said as I headed to the stuff room to leave my backpack. "Yeah good morning to you too y/n" he responded with a chuckle. I met Jake a while ago. He is 25. We both went at the same gym and we still do when we both have time. The first time we talked I thought he was hitting on me, because he seemed way to friendly. After I told him that I'm not interested cause I don't play for his team,if you know what I mean😉, he started laughing and told me that, he too was gay. He was already working here at the cafe and after I told him that I was looking for a job he helped me get this one.

After I finished cleaning and setting all the tables the bell on the door rang. An elderly lady walked in. I took her order and that was pretty much it for the morning. Weird because the cafe was usually busier but I didn't question it too much.

Me and Jake we're sitting just catching up, since the cafe was empty, when his phone rang. "WHAT? Is she okay?... yeah.....I'll be there" he spoke intensely on his phone. "Is everything okay?" I asked seeing him starting to panic. "My little sister, Andrea, had an accident" he said as I tried to calm him down. "Jake go to the hospital. I'll stay here at the shop. No one is here so don't worry it won't be that hard. I have the keys so I'll lock the place when I'm done" I said. "Y/n are you sure? It's 17:00 you still have a lot of hours. I can visit after I'm done" he said trying to hold back tears. "Jake I'll be find I promise. Go check on Andrea and text me as soon as you can" . "I owe you one y/n" he gave me a quick hug and ran out the door.

I was just scrolling through Instagram. Not even a single customer had entered the shop. It was 21:30 and I was debating on closing the store early since nobody showed up the last few hours hours. That's when the bell on the door rang. I took my eyes off my phone and looked in the direction of the sound.

A short girl with short black hair walked in probably in her mid 20s. She was stunning. She had no makeup on her face but she was glowing. She had a grey shirt and some black skinny jeans on which showed of her figure perfectly. She came closer to me.

"Hey, can I get....uhmmm...an ice tea?" She said giving me a small smile. I smiled back at her "Sure, flavor?". She stood there for a few seconds scanning the menu. "Lemon?" she answered, sounding not so confident with her choice. "So a lemon ice tea?" I asked looking her in the eyes. Damn she was pretty. "Yuup" she answered while nodding. "Pick a table and I'll bring it to you once it's ready" I said giving her a smile. "Thanks" she smiled back and chose the table closer to the counter.

After about 5 minutes I had her tea ready and served it to her. "Here you go" I said leaving it on the table. "Thank you..." she tried to read the name on my tag. "Y/n" i reply  with a smile. "Such a lovely name" she gave me a small smile and I blushed. "Thank you..." "Demetria, but please just call me Demi" she said with a little giggle at the end which made my heart flutter. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back and I swear I felt butterflies. "I-I.. uhh.. ha-have to go do...uhmm.. something back there" I said as I looked at the ground. What the fuck?! Why did I get nervous all of a sudden. She just smiled at me. "You're cute when you're nervous" she said with a giggle. This made me blush. I murmured an "okay bye" which I think she heard because she giggled again and I run to the stuff room. What the fuck is happening to me?

———————————————————————
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this part. I'd love to hear what you think about it. What do you think will happen in the next chapters?