Prologue

"I really miss Mom" My dad pats my back in response. Today was my mother's 3rd year since she died, and we visited her grave to remember her.

"Val, I know Mom misses us too, she's probably smiling looking down at us." My fourteen year old brother looks at me, his green emerald eyes filled with pain. I only smiled in response.

"Okay guys, who wants to put the flowers? Her home is clean now we can put the flowers." My Dad asks the both of us looking down at his wife's grave.

"Maybe you should put them Dad, I mean, Jace and I did put them for the last two years, maybe she wants you to put them." I tell my father and he only nods.

*********
Valerie lost her mother when she was 16 years old and her little brother was only 12. She lives with her father and brother but soon she'll have to leave for college where her life will change completely. Valerie is the type that doesn't date but not until she gets an exotic rose that only blooms when she finds true love.
Will she ever find true love?
A stereo type tomboy, with her whole life ahead of her.

THIS IS MY STORY
************************
The characters and places are fictional, it was not written based on any real life events.
If it relates you in any manner, its just a coincidence and I'm really sorry if it offends you in any way.

~~~~~~~~
Wanna know more about Valerie's life? click that star at the bottom and make me happy. And don't forget to comment, i would really love to hear your comments<3

Love
Beth:)