Dirty Narry imagine

IMPORTANT & WARNING; it might be a bit boring in the beginning, but I promise the waterfall in your pants will start later ;) If you don't like Narry and them being sexual together then you shouldn't read this. Enjoy!

Your P.O.V. 

"Hi Sarah, you're invited to my hous...." I was invited to this private house party at Harry's. The party was tonight and started at 9 pm. I was really excited and decided to go and get my nails done. I was allowed to spoil myself now and then, wasn't I? 

I came like half an hour to late, because I had this huge clothes crise as usual, I couldn't decide what to wear, not because I had a lot of clothes, only two dress' and the rest was jeans and you know the usual clothes for school. I wasn't that much of a dress girl, I liked my jeans the most. Oh well it became the red dress that went a little over the knees and some black 'medium high' heals and I made my brown hair hanging wavy, this outfit wasn't normal for me at all, I felt very uncomfortable, but my friend Anna told me I looked stunning! And she told what she meant that sassy little creature, so I believed in her. And I kinda had this crush on this Irish boy, so I wanted to look my best. 

When I came to  the party with Anna it wasn't dead at all, the mini dance floor in Harry's living room was crowded and the 'bar' was busy making drinks to all the thirsty teenagers. I could feel with myself that this was going to be THE party. I walked to the bar with Anna and got a cute little drink and sat down on the couch. Harry came to say hi to us and he hugged us. I swear his cologne smelt SO SO SO good, oh well Niall was the one I had laid my eyes on. Talking about Nialler, where were that little mofo? I looked around in the room and I couldn't see him. Harry was gone already so I couldn't ask him, geez.

I began to feel alcohol in my blod, it felt good and I could feel I got more coinfedent on myself, so I decided to leave Anna with her almost boyfriend Jeremy, she probaly didn't notice anyway. I went searching for Niall. After half an hour searching downstairs I gave up, maybe he just wasn't there? But at school I had heard some girls talking about "this irish sexbomb is coming to Harry's party, you know Niall Horan" I got goose bumps on the back just by listening to his name, ugh I wanted him so badly, I want.... I wanted to fuck Niall James Horan. I was such a dirty bastard, but who blames me? Niall was a really 6bomb.  

I saw some stairs and decided to check if Niall was up there, I was desperate now. The alcohol didn't helped on how horny I was right now, actually the contrary. There was like 5 doors when I came upstairs and stood in the hall. I heard a bump, then a loudly moan. I sounded a lot like Niall, ugh, I expected the worst, what if one of those bimbo's from school had sex with him right now in this moment? My heart started to beat faster, but I had to check, I just had to. I walked over to the first door and listened, nothing there, I did the same thing with the two next doors, nothing either, when I came to the 4th I stopped. There it was. I didn't knew with myself if I wanted to walk in of whoever it was, but before I even thought about it, I stood there in a big bedroom, with a huge bed, but nobody was in there. Silence was all over the place, I just stood there watching. Wtf was I going crazy? I couldn't be so horny that I heard Nialls moan?