Chapter 1 - The flight

Amber's POV

Who knew missing your flight would be such a good catastrophe? It all started out when I was at the airport. I was sitting down on my phone when this guy came next to me an sat down. I didn't really care who it was so I just stayed on my phone. I had about 45 minutes until I boarded my plane and the guy sitting next to me started cussing to his phone. I turned to look at him in a stupid way. He looked to and apologized. He was dreamy but I couldn't stare. He had dark brown hair, light brown eyes and he was tan. He was wearing a white bandana with a hippi kinda shirt. I turned back down to my phone when he asked me why I wasn't fangirling and I looked at him stupid again. I didn't know I was suppose to fan girl. I didn't even know who he was.

***

I boarded the plane for my flight to RIO. And the same guy I saw at the airport rode the same plane with me. And HFS! he sat next to me. I was somewhat irritated so I closed my eyes and rest so I didn't have to look at him. He laughed and I had the urge to punch him because we were in the plane.

He started talking to me and shove his phone to face and said "This is MAGCON. This is Mathew Espinosa, this is jack and jack, this is Nash Grier,Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Cameron Dallas, and this is ME, Taylor Caniff. Were viners, youtubers and sometimes we consider ourselves celebrity. I don't understand why you don't know us, considering you have a phone and your on twitter!" He exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry I don't know you or your Magcon friends! I don't pay attention to boys like you guys! I don't fan girl over boys who are viners,youtubers, or somewhat called celebrities! And just because I have a phone and twitter doesn't mean I'll still be able to know you people!" She said loudly. He just rolled his eyes and ignored her. She sighed and thought to herself "I just can't wait to get off this plane" she sighed and slept.

**

*After plane ride*

Taylor's POV

"Finally!" He exclaimed. I just got off the plane to RIO where me and the others boys are meeting up. Right now I'm at the airport looking at the guy that carter told me was picking me up. While I was looking, the girl who sat next to me in the plane came and stood next to me and looked around also. "Hey, I never got you name. Im Taylor Caniff as you already know." I said. "I'm Amber Stevenson" she said while shaking my hand.

I couldn't stop looking at her. she was so beautiful. I needed to get to know her but I clearly knew she hated me. I sighed and turned around. I still couldn't get her face out of my mind.

While I was still daydreaming about her, I heard someone call my name. "Taylor...Taylor...TAYLOR!!" Amber yelled. I snapped out of it and turned to her embarrassed. "huh.." I said. Amber laughed and said "There's someone waiting for you." "oh uhm.. Can I have your number?😅" I asked shyly. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/n so like this is my new story and I'm new to wattpad. sorry if my story sucks, I'll try to make it better 😏 anyways enjoy chapter 1. I'll be updating soon. (Btw sorry for my wrong spelling or grammar)