Let's do this.

Y/n's Pov.

      "Mr. Ray. Are you sure about this competition? I mean this is my first year of engineering! I really don't have the equipment to make a robot let alone program it!" I said. My teacher, Mr. Ray chuckled and looked at me.

     "Y/LN, that is complete and utter nonsense. Your programming skills have improved immensely since the beginning of the year, and the school can provide any materials you need for a robot to this degree. You have an amazing talent here and I would hate to see it go to waste. Just think about it okay. Go home and get some rest. If Ms. Melrose asks why you were late tell her she can call me I will explain." I sighed and nodded. That's just how Mr. Ray was. He could point out a reason for everything. Grabbing my backpack I started to head home. Well the home.

     My parents died when I was just a toddler. A house fire. No one really knew what caused it. The city blamed a stray coal from the fire pit but that not the truth. For as long as I could remember I've had this ability. You could call it a power or magic but to me it's nothing more than that. An ability. I can produce fire from my hands and feet. I have these birthmarks on the sides and top of my face, on my arms, and legs. They looked like scales. When I wanted or more likely when I needed to I could cover my whole body in actual scales. After the invasion in 2012 I decided I would use these abilities to help. I became Draconous. However no one really knows about me. Yet. One day I'll be just as good as Thor and Captain America. But for now I'm just me.

     As I walked up to the orphanage I noticed a new car there. Maybe Ms. Melrose finally got a new car.

      "Hey Ms. Melrose! I'm back from school. Mr. Ray wanted to talk to me about an engineering competi-" I said as I walked into her office. There was a man sitting at her desk. He nodded to me as Ms. M smiled wide.

     "Y/n go upstairs and gather your things. This man is here to take you to your new foster home! I'm sorry sir but I've forgotten your name." She said turning towards him.

     "I'm Harold Hogan. But everyone calls me Happy." I snorted at the name. He didn't look very happy. Ms. M gave me a look and I quickly went upstairs. A foster home. Shit I hope this guy isn't a creeper. Especially with that name. Happy Hogan. I laughed nervously as I put my things in a trunk. It was the one of only things I had left from my parents. All my designs, models and clothes fit in after I put some of my books in my back pack. The last thing I grabbed was a photo album. It had old pictures of mom and dad but some new ones I had made as well. I looked around at the room I had called my home for years one final time before walking back downstairs. I said my goodbyes to the other girls then walked to Ms. M's office.

     "Mr. Happy sir? I have all my things," I said setting my trunk down. His eyes went wide as it made a thud. "Oh don't worry I can carry it! It's really not heavy!" Ms. Melrose chuckled awkwardly.

     "That's our Y/n. She's a strong one!" Happy nodded at her and went to walk me out.

     "So kid. The boss told me that if you wanted food to get some. Anything you got in mind?" Happy asked after we got in the car.

     "I guess a cheeseburger would be nice," I said with a shy smile. Happy chuckled. "What?"

    "Oh nothing. You just reminded me of someone."

     Two cheeseburgers and a thirty minute traffic jam later we stoped.

     "Holy shit...does the guy that's fostering me work at avenger's tower?" I asked.

     "You could say that."

    I could help but look all around me as we walked in. This place was insane hell even the elevator was huge!

    "Happy...are you sure this guy wants me out of all the kids to foster?" I asked nervously. He nodded as the elevator went up. To the top floor. As the doors opened I couldn't believe who I saw.

     "There you two are. Happy why did you make the girl carry that big ass trunk!" It was the Tony Stark. "Well kid what do you think of your new crib?" I dropped the trunk. On my foot. Thankfully I had been so nervous my scales had formed under my clothes. "Jesus kid!" He said as Happy moved the trunk.

     "You're...the one who's fostering me? Holy..." then I fainted.