Beginning of My Crisis

I was born in 18 October 1997 in Mitford Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh. My father was not economically very stable. As a reason, my mother always wanted a son. My parents' first child is a daughter. I am the second child. In the sonography report, doctor told my parents that I was going to be a son. Unfortunately, I was borne as a daughter. My parents didn't let me ever feel that I should have been a son until 2013. 

My relation with my big sister was not very pleasant from the very start of my life as my mother did not want me to be like her. She was not good at studies, on the other hand, I was the top student from the beginning of my student life. Study was not a problem in true sense. My sister used to have a lot of relation with boys as a friend but mostly as their girl friend. As my sister was beautiful and she loved to roam around, many boys was attracted towards her. She used to give them my mom's mobile phone number and chat with them for a long time. She liked the fact that boys were interested in her and fighting for her. This created a lot of troubles in our family. Those boys used to come to our houses and their parents too. Our neighbors used to come home and tell my mother how my sister was hugging or chatting or intimately standing with a boy. Those boys' parents used to come and tell my mother how my sister was manipulating their sons etc. Every evening, there was at least one quarrel between those neighbors and my mother regarding her and every day, quarrel between my sister and my mother. That was my daily routine, that was my daily life.  

She always wanted to be in a romantic relationship with a boy. Whenever she used to find a better one, she would leave the previous. These created a lot of chaos, quarrel in our family. I used to be kept away from all of these by my mother. My mother brought me up with a lot of love I won't be able to explain to you at all. I used to be like a devoted daughter 'If my mom tell me to commit suicide I will do it without giving a second thought', 'I am the luckiest person on this earth having such beautiful parents'.  Now I am a daughter who thinks if I was an orphan, I would live better than this.