Introduction

Hi it's Julia welcome to my first ever made story. It won't be the last either ( maybe) anyway I'm going to introduce myself.

My name is Julianna  Flores. I'm 14 years  old freshmen in high school. I don't go to regular high if you already know the knew school that was made * power high* for all kids with powers and everything like that .
I'm not the only one that goes . My friends too so don't come calling me perfect and shit (Nobody is ) my friends going to because we're charmed passed by parents well my mom wasn't a charmed but my talented father was. And now the horrible passed down to me ( sadly)

One huge big important thing about me is I'm a model. I've being modeling since I was a baby. My
Mother is a French television star if I forget mention I am part  Cuban and part French . I was born is the lovely Paris and my dad is from Cuba. So I learned both languages but that doesn' make me perfect.
My father is a rapper, actor , charmed and many more and my mother is an actress, singer and plays in some French telenovela as they called in French feuilleton but anyways doesn't were perfect for all the people out there calling us perfect *WE AIN'T* we have our own ups and downs but anyway I will not talk about that in this chapter cause this is the chapter of * living with Julianna Flores*
Anyway for all you who are wondering
I'm Julianna and you can Call me
Julia
Julie
Hanna
But I pick up after my daddy they call me Juju. His little nickname as well.  Anyway it feels good writing this book and I know it will leave to good .

Thank you so much 💞