To needy ?

(An so guys sorry for me not being active on my other story but I have been busy and havent had my same attitude to sinse I started so my other story is complete but I will try be active on this one 😜😛).           Warning ⚠️ may be self harm or suicidal thoughts joes pov.           dianne has been really needy at the moment and she did not want to leave me even when I had to get work done she would be there even though I am not complaining I would like some me time Diannespov. Today I felt so clingy joe looked kinda frustrated with me which made me sad it got so bad he started to ignore me ."baby why are you ignoring me ," I bursted out crying he just stared
at me like I was a weirdo I ran up to our room stuffing thing into my bag and left the apartment their was a small air B and B and I'm friends with the owner so he should let me stay their .                       Joes pov                            
I got super frustrated and I started to ignore her I don't know what got to my head "baby why are you ignoring me," I just stared she ran upstairs all I could hear was clattering  when she ran down stairs teary eyes she left the apartment she had just left me I'm an idiot i texted her.                              Joes texts                          J=where are you I'm sorry 2o minutes later.               D= what ! I don't want to talk to you  we might as well break up because you think I'm a weirdo and I might have meet somebody Better .             J= what I don't and you saying you already found a man better that me in a hour I knew I was never good enough for you       DIANNE BUSWELL BLOCKED YOU !                   Diannes pov.                 The truth is I haven't met a man I just said it because I was angry what he said broke my heart I thought i should go back so I packed my stuff back up and left the air B and B to surprise him when I arrived I heard cry's coming from our room I went up their and knocked on the door "Byron go away." I slowly enter he looked up at me tear stained cheek puffy red eyes this I what I just  done to this boy .    "Joesph".                        "What why aren't you with your perfect man in his house having a great time what happened to that ," he choked out "joe look your my perfect man I haven't found anyone better than you because you are the best ," I looked at his arm there was a cut there were fresh I looked at him he just looked away what have I done I caused my own boyfriend to cut. I'm such a idiot.