One-Shot

Summary: In which Kagura learns the hard way that unattended belongings will indeed be swooped down on by hungry vultures… or in her case, fangirls who wants to get a piece of her significant other, attached or otherwise. KaguOki, with a light hint of SabuNobu.

Originally posted last November 7, 2013, on Tumblr.

--------------------

If there was one thing that frustrated Okita Sougo, it was when the girl he has been dating for nearly three years still refuses to hold his hand while they walked around town. It wasn’t as if he was asking her to do a public act of embarrassing themselves by being the typical idiotic couple who wouldn’t stop being so lovey-dovey, but don’t all couples hold hands, even the ones who had germ issues? Sure, he could stand the absence of HHWWWMSM (Holding Hands While Walking With Matching Swaying Movements), but for nearly three years and counting, all because she didn’t want to?

… Very well. All for the love—I mean, all for the sake of harmony, he would respect her decision and just place his hands on his pockets while they were out for a stroll that late afternoon. At least she would never dare accuse him of making any moves on her as he kept his hands to himself (in more than one ways, mind you), and kept their relationship as platonic as possible. Kisses were far and few, and only then he would kiss her if she asked, which usually meant kisses on the cheek (“lips are for eating food, not for kissing”). He’d have to agree with his conscience that he was turning into a masochist for her, but wasn’t it a norm for a sadist to be an M for that one special person in his life, who happened to be the Yorozuya’s resident China girl?

He sighed.

Sougo was nearly at his breaking point, and frankly, he didn’t want to deal with this anymore.

… But seriously, if China was gonna complain about this shit one more time, he might just snap.

“Oi, sadist, we need to get moving.” She said, interrupting his train of thought.

He turned to look at her, backing away a bit as her umbrella nearly hit his head. “Right. Where do you wanna go then?” the policeman asked.

“Your treat, obviously. You’re gonna make me pay?” she asked him in a rather threatening tone which would have intimidated people, yet it was something he had already been used to every single day of his life ever since they got together.

“Not really.” Thank the heavens above for huge pay checks given to public servants. “Let’s go. I’m hungry.”

--------------------

As soon as they entered one of those chain restaurants that served super-sized meal, all eyes were on the sadist who wasn’t even doing to alert them of his presence yet was able to catch their attention. Kagura knew the girls were all looking at him because of his looks (talk about disgusting), while the males looked on with envy as some guy who just entered the restaurant managed to get the attention of the girls they were with. Honestly speaking, she didn’t mind if the sadist could command attention just by entering a room, but what irritated her was that all the girls gave him a look that screamed ‘notice me!’.

Was it not obvious enough that he was taken and very much not available? Hell, she wasis standing beside him, and glaring at all the girls who were now looking at him like he was some kind of meat being sold in the market place.

It was a good analogy though: sadist, the meat, while all the girls who were staring at him were bitches.

Kagura believed that it was impossible for her to hate her fellow females, but this one just went up to another level of ‘what-the-fuck’ that irritated her, which she believes was akin to her feeling that there was this itch that she couldn’t scratch. No matter how hard she tried to locate it, it was impossible for her to know where the heck it was, so she decided to ignore it and just concentrate on the menu on her hand. After deciding that she would be getting a super jumbo katsu with unlimited rice on the side, she raised a hand to call out a staff so they could order.