Class1A Reacts to the relationship

"WHAAAT?!" Literally, the whole of Class 1A exclaimed as the news hit them, hard.

"Seriously?" Denki says his face as shooked as the rest of the class, except the three who caused the commotion of course.

A long sigh was heard coming from the infamous straight-faced beauty also known as Kiyoko Hinami. "Yes we are together." she simply said, the corners of her lips threatening to turn upwards as she stared at her two boyfriends.

But that was ruined when a certain obnoxious voice pitched in "THIS ISN'T FAIR! Why does Bakugou get a girlfriend and a boyfriend too?!"

Slowly the said boy turned his head ever so threateningly looking down on the poor grape head "What did you just say?" Katsuki glared threateningly at Mineta's soul making him scream in terror and hide behind Kiyoko who looked uninterested.

"KIYOKI! Please protect me from your crazy boyfriend!" Mineta squealed and tears could be seen at the corner of his eyes but Kiyoko couldn't care less about him.

Mineta then could feel himself being lifted by a red aura surrounding his whole body, he turned white when he realized what was about to happen- Kiyoko was using her quirk on him!

With a hold of the little pervert, she threw him to Katsuki's foot letting him do his thing. Upon impact on the ground, he quickly scrambled to his feet as Katsuki glared down at him as a predator would to its prey.

"Listen- I can explain." he quickly said, but he was cut off by Katsuki.

The sounds of Mineta's scream didn't bother Kiyoko, but Eijiro seemed sheepish being the bystander.

Soon Kiyoko was surrounded by the girls asking her about questions and not to mention gushing about her luck too.

"Oh my god spill all the tea about you guys!" Mina immediately demanded to grab ahold of Kiyoko's hands.

Then Hagakure came behind Kiyoko and practically jumped onto her back "I didn't know you were the type to keep two guys all to yourself~"

"But you look happy with them." Tsuyu point out.