Mere Humsafar

Presenter- And the business man of year
award goes to Mr.Laksh Maheshwari.
I request Mr.Maheshwari to come and collect the award.

We can see a man being hugged by a woman and congratulated.

R-Congratulations my dear hubby

L(smiling)- Thankyou sweetheart

Kissing her forehead...

Laksh goes to the stage and collects the award.

Pre- How it feels to receive businessman of the year at this young age? A few words Mr.Maheshwari...

L- Sure...First of all, a very good evening to all. Thankyou Mr.Dhawan. And it's feels absolutely great and honoured to be awarded with this. I would like to thank everyone who had been part of my journey till now but mostly my beloved wife Ragini, the woman behind my success.
She's my rock,my support,my best friend,my guide,my advisor,my love.
Honestly this award would have been impossible, this Laksh would have been impossible without you, Ragini.
Thank you for being there, thank you for being you,thank you for loving me unconditionally and supporting me always.
I love you so much and this is for you
(giving her a flying kiss 😘😘)

Pre-Is your wife here with you Mr.Maheshwari?

L- Yeah! Right there...
(showing her)

Pre- Mam, could we please have you on the stage?

Ragini who was smiling happily till now, suddenly became dull.
Camera focusses on her.

Laksh who saw this, got down from the stage went towards her and picked her in his arms and brought her to the stage.

Coming onto the mic, still holding Ragu...

L(proudly)- She's Ragini,my beloved wife.

This is the first time Ragini has ever come into limelight, usually Ragini refuses to come with Laksh to award function or party. Even Laksh never forces her,but this time he was stubborn to bring her.
Ragini was too shocked to react now.

People who were present there had mixed expressions.
Some were like this big businessman who's young and handsome is married to a girl who can't walk??
Some where awed by their love.

Then Laksh descended the stage carrying Ragu and Ragu carrying the award.

At home

R- Laksh, what was the need to take me on the stage? What will people think?

L- Like seriously Ragu,what will people think?
Tell me what will they think?
That I'm married to a disabled?
Like really,you are saying this?

Ragini looked down unable to answer him.

L(softly)-Look at me, who are you?
Where is my Ragini?
You are not my Ragini.
My Ragini never thinks herself inferior to anyone. She never feels disabled. She never sympathies on herself nor let anyone. She is confident about herself and proud about the way she's.
She is a happy soul who doesn't care about what people think about her physique.
Now say me, who are you and where's my sweetheart?

R- It's not like that Laksh,I'm still the same Ragini. But it's just that I don't want people to mock you or treat you sympathetically because you married me. I never want you to feel ashamed infront of your associates because of me.