Trip to the doctors

"Mum I told you I'm fine" I groan in the back seat

"No anna! You can't keep being off school because of a sore stomach so we are taking you to the doctors and that's final!" My mum yells

I groan and look out the window.

"I don't know why you hate the doctors so much anna,they are not scary and the hospital is not a scary place" my dad tells me.i just nod,I mean I don't mind the hospital but it's the fact that all the doctors and nurses are so boring and old and all they talk about while examining me is the news and boring shit like that.

After we park the car we start walking into the hospital.Me and my dad go to sit on the chairs as my mum confirms my appointment.when she comes and sits beside me I turn and say "so what boring doctor or nurse is it today?" I say sarcastically

"Stop whining anna,and in fact it's a new doctor to the hospital,apparently he's young think the woman at the desk said he's called doctor gilinksy?or something like that"

My mum replies flipping through her magazine.I just nod cause I already know by 'young' the woman probably means 59 or something.

We sit for about 10 minutes then a short haired woman in her 30's comes out and tells us we can go in now.i sigh and we make our way,following the woman to the room.

She opens the door and gestures for us to go in,we head in and take a seat.

I couldn't see the doctor only a chair facing the wall which was where he was sitting.When the woman shut the door and stood in the corner of the room the chair spun around,,,,,,,,and wow I couldn't believe it. This was certainly no doctor,he was young in his early 20's and he had this perfect messy quiffed dark brown hair and perfect lips,and his eyes wowwww,, he was wearing a light blue long sleeve tight but not too tight shirt with a skinny black tie which was pushed right up against the top button of his shirt.

"Hello,you must be anna right?" He said with his sexy voice breaking me out of my stare

"Oh emmmm Ye yes that's me" I said stuttering

He smiled and looked at his clipboard.he leaned back in his chair and looked up at me and said

"Soooo looks like you have stomach ache right?"

"Yeh just a bit,it's kind of going away anyways,but my parents dragged me here cause they thought I was gonna die or something" I say smiling

He chuckles and looks at my parents

"Right well for a lot of girls your age,,,,,,,16 right?"

I nod

"Stomach aches are normal due to hormones and periods and things like that" he says looking at my parents.

"But if you are both still worried I'd be happy to check out if she has anything else wrong?" He says half smiling to them.

"Yes that would be great doctor" my mum says

"Right well I'll perform some tests but in the mean time would you two care to sit in the waiting room while I do?" He asks them. I start to get nervous,because I don't want it to be awkward being alone with him,what if I embarrass myself oh no

"Yes that would be great,see ya in half an hour anna' my dad says as him and my mum leave the room.

When the door slams shut jack stands up tucking his shirt more into his sort of black skinny jeans and heads over to where I'm sitting.

"So anna" he says stopping infront of me.he was tall so he crouched down so he was eye level with me.i started to get really nervous,god he was sexy.