Unconditonal love

It was a bright and somewhat sunny day.The fluffy bright blue sky slowly hiding away by the clouds over power by the strength of the on coming storm. With the breeze kicking up as the storm drew closer and closer to my home town of Doncaster,the weather was supposed to be a beautiful day but in reality they where wrong, almostever other time. I mean how has hard is it to say what outside is going to be today they have a lot of fancy technology at the weather stations to predict what is going to happen or not. Although the weather it was an ordinary day in Doncaster, England same people, same streets, same stores even same weather but unlike everyday today was a smidge different today was the last day of me being back home with my family for a while.

The good thing about today is I'm not just Louis from Doncaster, I'm famous Louis that the world has fallen in love with. The one that everyone talk about the one that management has to talk to me about being so funny all the time. But before the story begins I wanna give you some background information on who I am just in case you don't know. I'm Louis Tomlinson I have divorced parents 6 sister 1 named Fizzy,Lottie,Phoebe,Daisy,Doris,Georgia and Ernest. One thing that makes me different is I like to sass people and I got a boat load of tattoos one of the tattoos that I have says "oops", this particular tattoo has a lot of meaning behind it. This tattoo was from when I met Harry,when where still on the x-factor as solo artists. Since that day I have been through a lot with that boy, even the hate. Speaking of Harry here he comes now.

"Louis there you are, I've been looking for you for like an hour" Harry over embellished

"I've been here the whole time"

"I checked 5 times for you here!"

"Well look better next time" I sassed

"Oh I will"

"What you wanna do cutie" I asked. Hoping for a little one on one time with my love.

"You know dance a bit"

That is code for you know"it"or"fuck" like that. Harry and I never come out and talk about it straight out. It's are own code for when we wanna be together but don't want anyone else to know. The only people who really know about us is the rest of the boys and management. Other than those few people no one else knows, everyone can guess if it is real or not no one is going to ever know. Which means that "coming out of the closet" is not even an option anymore for either is us. And that means the world may truly never know what happens with us behind closed doors of our hotel rooms. Except that we don't keep quiet when the game is on, if you know what I mean. The game is so on right now though. I know what the younger boy wants without even having to look at him. He wants me and nothing more.

"If you wanna go room 410 and message me when you are there" I say

"Will do mate will do cutie"

I walk to the classroom through the hallways and slowly getting darker as I walk into the part of the school that is never used anymore.I walk by a group of girls and most of the girls look at me and think I'm hot, but no matter how much they think. I'm never in a million years gonna date them. The only one who I will ever truly love is Harry and I wish the world would know that but management says we can't come out cause it would look bad for the label. Other then those few things the world is prefect and I have the best boyfriend  in the whole entire world. I really couldn't ask for a better one and wouldn't want anyone else but him,not even the most prettiest girl in the whole world.I would choose Harry over them. I get to the room and open my phone going to Harry's contact number to text him.

Me:hey cutie I have reached the room better come quick or I'm gonna do it without u

Harry:don't u dare do it without me or I will punish u twice as hard

Me:oh I'm not planning on it;) but love the offer I think I'll jerk off a bit

Harry:hmm that doesn't sound fun to me.Although could really use your hands right now Tomlinson. Guess my hands will suffice.

Me:u wouldn't

Harry:oh but I would