chapter one

I'm bored, tired, and looking for a fight. Come at me hoe. The credit for this interesting character goes to Chemical-P on Deviant art because of course it is.

~~~

Suzuki's POV

I woke up in my pink blood covered room in the mansion. 'I'm so happy that E.J. adopted me and saved me from my abusive father. I just wish I had been able to take my little sister Sally with me.'  I got out of bed and put my long brown hair with rainbow tips into a ponytail with a purple ribbon leaving my long choppy bangs out. All the kids at school used to bully me because of my ears, tail, wings and powers. Good thing I killed them all with my favorite knife I stole my boyfriend Jeff. My carved smile grows wider as I think about it, showing my sharp teeth. Like dad I'm a cannibal. I hate hoomans they're always so stupid and mean. Welp time to go eat breakfast with the others. Slenderman is making my favorite food, cheesecake. That's how I met my best friends, Masky and Hoodie, who are also proxies of Slenderman. Along with Ticci Toby my twin brother. Slenderman is like a father to us all, he loves and takes care of us. While I'm walking to the kitchen I see BEN. 'he's such a pervert and- wait is he high again!?!?' "Hey hot stuff how are you?" BEN asked.  I'm really shy so instead of getting into a fight I just smiled and said "heyyy BEN". he smirked coming towards me and pinning me against the wall "how about we go to my room" he said seductively. "No BEN I have a boyfriend." I said meekly. "Aww c'mon sweetheart he won't know." He threw me into his room on his bed. Just as he was about to climb on top of me Jeff and E.J. burst in the room."Get the hell away from her" they yelled pushing him off of me. Dad picked me up holding me close to him while Jeff beat BEN to a pulp. After I calmed down we headed downstairs where I sat next to my brother. I ate my cheesecake silently as Toby talked about how waffles were better before Masky started arguing that cheesecake is  best. I giggled quietly at the two wishing they'd get together already.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bitches before you say anything this is supposed to be bad. This is a joke. I know Masky/Tim and Hoodie/Brian are Marble Hornets characters and that they don't have an obsession with cheesecake or anything like that. I Also don't ship Ticcimask at all but like I didn't know how to make this cringier. This was just for fun I am literally sitting here with my  bff/sister/gf laughing right now.