• Chapter One •

Pretty Eyes, is what they call her. No one knows her real name, it was given to her at the academy. But don't let her appearance fool you, a double major in dance.

A Masters degree in telecommunications, this girl had it all. A black belt in all martial arts, with a deadly spinning roundhouse kick.

She was daddies little princess, she's just as deadly. Her dad a well known Agent of both the US and South Korean government, so when he is killed on assignment. Rocks her to the core, his last dying wish is to protect the 7 known as Bangtan.

He was their godfather, she never knew it. Given a black folder from headquarters, her final assignment was to protect them.

There's no way in hell, she would let his dying wish flop.

Breathing harshly as her workout had finally taken its toll on her, falling to the mats breathing hard. This is where General Hardass found her, arm slung across her face. Chest rising up and down, a light sheen of sweat glistening upon her skin.

She was definitely a woman he could easily fall for. But he couldn't, being her older brother and all. Well half brother, she had no clue either. He would tell her, when the time was right.

"Yo Pretty Eyes get the fuck up, Captain wants to see you in his office Asap! You got your final wish! I'd hurry if I were you, he looks pissed as fuck!"

Popping up with a quickness, I ran to the showers. What the hell crawled up his ass, and the Captain's. Silently swearing to myself, I toss my hair in a bun. I rushed out, heading to his office.

I knocked on the door, a gruff come in came from the other side. I stepped and closed the door, "Pretty Eyes, you have your final assignment."

"Your father is best friends, with the CEO! You don't have the job yet, you have to audition. Don't give me that look, its an inside joke between the CEO and your father. God forbid you don't get the job, your godmother would hunt them down if that had happened. Be your chill self, only pack lightly. You leave for South Korea in 1 hour, here take this it's your dad's platinum card. Use it how you see fit!"

I grabbed the card, I bowed then left. I went to the dorms 2 levels up, I sighed as I packed a bag. My checklist:

Passport • √
Brush • √
Toiletries • √
Jeans • √
Shirts • √
Combat Boots • √
Tank Tops • √
Tablet • √
Speaker • √
Chargers • √
Makeup Bag • √

I packed it neatly, using only a medium sized carry on. I left the dorm, making my way to the the garage. I hopped onto my bike, I made a special text to The Captain. To send my bike, otherwise shit will happen.

I parked in the valet, I gave him special instructions. I gave him a 100 Note, "You take care of her, I'll give you another Note, got it?"

"Yes Miss, no problem!"

"Mikey, tell your mom to stop working so hard!"

Mikey is a rookie, but he Valets as a side job. I walked in, putting my headphones around my neck. Blasting Jay Z ft. Alicia Keys Empire State of Mind, the music relaxing me. I smile at the lady, I hand her my passport and credit card, "First Class Please!"

"Yes Miss, This way please!"

I follow her directly to the gate, she whispers to the guy telling him who I am. "Miss if you please follow me, the pilot has been informed that you'll be sitting in First class!"

I take a look at the plane, when I see the pilot wave. Its Mikey's mom, this lady never rests. I met her on a assignment when the plane got hijacked, Saving her and Mikey's life. Mikey doesn't remember but she sure does.

She wraps me in a hug, "Its good to see you P, how are you doing? He gave the assignment? Was he rude? I'll have a talk with that brother of mine."

Yup you heard right, I saved the Captains Noona and one and only son, I tell her I'm doing good, and I nod at the last one. "Make sure you do research on them, don't judge them to harshly like your father did!"

"The boys always ride my plane, whenever they have the chance. They wish to meet the agent who saved me and Mikey." You see Mikey and his mom are from South Korea.

I know all about South Korea, it was Me & dads favorite place to visit. I'm not a stranger there either, I happen to have a loft there in Map-Gu. I smile at our memories, I sigh its been 10 years since dad died. They now just reassign his case to me, I'm 30 yrs old now. I don't look a day over 22 yes old, must be my genes. I'm half Korean, Half Puerto Rican.

Looking out the little window, I settle back as New York leaves my site and all you see is ocean.

I put my headphones on, as the rap music soothes me to sleep. Conversations, going on around me. Soon Insults are being said, I pull my dagger out. I throw it behind me, it lands between the two. I hear a screech, I turn around in my cubby "You don't know me, so I suggest you shut your trap before I shut it for you!" I grab my dagger, I tell the stewardess to bill me.

"Damn your just like your dad, got them sensitive ears. Poor guy had a hard time sleeping on this flight, what I don't get is how you heard them with your headphones on."

"My headphones died 15 minutes ago, I smiled bashfully."

"Here hand them to me, I'll charge them for you! By the way, you look so much like your mother. I hope you visit her, she would love to see you. She's so proud of you, I hope you know that."

I sit in my seat, My mother who I haven't seen in over 15 years. She works for the secret service in South Korea, I miss her but we got in a fight when I was 15. Wow, I miss her so much though.