Letters To Maria

I never thought I would have to say goodbye ...

It hurted , it really did ; when I was crying on the other side of the phone and swearing that I wasn't lying , but you kept accusing me that I was .

I never thought the one person who brought tremendous happiness would be breaking my heart to pieces.

I will always remember this day , how you talked to me ... how we talked to each other. I had never heard you talking to me like this before , you really thought I was lying ... when I was not . I will always remember how I felt when I heard you talk like that ... my eyes watering , a weird feeling in my throat and my heart falling to the ground .

I was there Maria , I was there because I wanted to be there and I knew how important it was for you and your family .  I was there , I thought I was , but I wasn't at the right place . I called and I called and nobody picked up .

When I had the chance to talk to you and your mom I was feeling so relieved because you both understood. A few days passed and you started a conversation that I will never forget .

It hurts Maria , it hurts how you didn't ask me anything . And just let all your rage take over you .

I'm sorry if I hurted you , but you hurted me like no other . I don't want to let you go , but in the way that we talked to each other the last time , it's for the best .

Thank you for inspiring me . Inspiring me to face my fears. You make me wanna be better , although you always said I was the best . I wish you could see me , I wish you could be here so you can see me transform into this new person but you won't , you won't be here with me .

I hope you're proud of me . I'm not mad , I'm just in pain .

You were and will always be part of me . I will stand strong because I know you wouldn't want to see me fall .

I hope you remember my words when you feel alone. I hope you remember all our stupid faces , crazy jokes, weird words and crying together . I for sure will remember everything, every word and everything that you did for me .

The person I saw in you can handle anything. You're strong , you're intelligent and the most wonderful person on this earth. You can move mountains if you want .

Always believe in yourself because I believe in you .

No matter what happens, no matter what you do , no matter where you are in this world and no matter where I am I will always love you and that will never change .

Whenever somebody ask me about you from now on I'll let a million memories flash through my mind and tell them " Esta hermosa como siempre "

We had some real good moments . You held me through a lot and I'm so grateful . Although we fell off , you can come to me for anything and you know I won't judge and give you my best advice . I hope you have an amazing life because you have the potential to ...

I hope you can forgive me if I ever hurted you ....

I forgive you
-Maggie