Chapter 1 - The jump

Jenny's POV.

"It's only been four months but you've fallen down so far..." I listen to Niall's sweet voice drift through my speakers and fill my room with perfect harmonies.

Ping ping

I look to my bed and see my phone come alive while tweet after tweet rolls across my screen.

@Harry_Styles: Louis I need you @Louistomlinson

@Louistomlinson: On my way😉 @Harry_Styles

I pick up my phone and quickly respond to both tweets.

"I LOVE YOU LARRYYY!!" I type sending it and then clicking my phone off.

"JENNY!!!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs. I quickly pull on some bracelets and my favorite black hoodie.

"Coming mum!" I yell running downstairs.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO PUT YOUR FUCKING STUFF AWAY!!!" she screams.

"Like a million" I say rolling my eyes.

"What!!" she shouts staring dead at me.

"Nothing god" I mumble picking up my red sneakers.

"Now go clean the dishes you fucking smart ass." she yells at me.

"I just did them." I say.

"WELL THERE DIRTY AGAIN." She whispers angrily leaning in close to me the smell of alcohol lingering in the small amount of space between us.

I look to her hand and see an empty wine bottle in it rolling my eyes.

"Why are you rolling your fucking eyes at me!!" she yells striking my cheek hard.

I bring my hand to my face feeling tears prick into my eyes as I start to run to my room.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT!!" my mum screams grabbing my right arm tightly digging her nails into my wrist.

"IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!!!" she screams.

I turn to face her tears still threatening to spill.

Be strong I think to myself be strong

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yell pulling away from her grip running to my room and slamming to door.

"The story of my life I take..." Harry Liam Niall Louis and Zayns voices leak through my speakers as tears slide down my face.

" THATS IT IM DONE!" I yell to no one in particular.

I grab my book bag and stuff some of my favorite clothes and shoes into it ,my phone charger, my iPad and the money that I've been saving since 4 birthdays ago.

I look around my room scanning it for anything else that had some value to me.

ALL OF MY POSTERS !! I think to myself.

I scramble to my door locking it and start to pull down all of my one direction posters tearing off all of the tape and putting them all in a neat pile on my bed.

I then pull on my red sneakers stuffing my posters into my bag and throwing it out of the window.

I exhale lightly sitting on the edge of my window.

3...2...1