Taylor lautner aka jake

"Good morning baby" says jake as he kisses you on the lips. You start to kiss back and then yall kisses get more intense you realise he's shirtless so you start rubbing your hands over his bicepts. You say good morning and he says so you wanna play and he tears off your shirt and starts kissing your neck while your handing are rubbing up and down his back until he unbuttons your shorts pulling them down along with your panties he starts teasing so you rub his dick with your knees and he moans softly and he starts rubbing your clit in a circular motion as you pull out his dick and starts to tease him then he slides a finger in your wet hole slowly and making you moan and says "dont stop baby" so he will go faster and harder until he slides two fingers inside you while you are rubbing up and down his dick until yall both cum and then he slides his dick in you slowly and its driving you mad until you moan "harder daddy fuck me harder" so he tells you to turn over and put your ass in the air so you listen to him as he slides in your pussy harder making his balls hit your ass and hes goes faster and faster he's moaning "you like that babygirl" you moan and say "yes daddy.... dont ever stop" he still fucking you and hes about to cum inside you and you moan when he starts pulling out and say " i want you to cum inside me daddy please" so he listens and he lays beside you and he kisses you softly holding you in his arms and whispers "im going to make you some breakfast i love you babygirl" you smile and say "i love you too baby" as he gets up you pull him back on the bed and say " baby you forgot something" he looks confused and started to ask a question and then you kiss him passionately.