Part 1

"Hinata?" A voice echoed through the house. A few long seconds pass, a scream. It sounded straight out of a horror movie.

A Week Earlier

"Hey Naruto. Ready to start work for today?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah. Let's get to work." Naruto sat down in his chair and started to get to work.

11:00 PM

"Naruto you should really go home it's late." Shikamaru stated.

"I know, I know, I just need to finish this stack." Naruto said.

"Well I better head home you know Temari is gonna kill me if I'm late for dinner again she isn't as sweet and understanding as Hinata is."
Shikamaru groaned.

Naruto laughed a little.

"Anyways, Shikamaru you've heard of this kidnapping group that goes around and calls themselves the Akatsuki?" Naruto asked

A/N: let's just say what we know as the Akatsuki is known under a different name cause I couldn't think of anything better xD

"Yeah why..?" Shikamaru sounded concerned.

"There's a rumor that they may be coming here next...." Naruto said and thought of what might happen if the evidence was right.

"That's dangerous I've heard and somewhat seen what they've done to other villages when I last went to Suna with Temari. But like I said I better head home and when I come back tomorrow you better not be sitting in that chair." Shikamaru said walking out of the room.

At Naruto and Hinata's house

Naruto walks inside being as quiet as possible. He walks into the living room to see Hinata asleep on the couch.

"You fell asleep waiting for me again didn't you." Naruto whispers to himself.

Naruto picks up Hinata and kisses her on the forehead. "Hime I'm home." He says to her in a loving voice.

"Did I fall asleep again..?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I thought I told you not to wait for me anymore you know I'm going to be gone really late.." He said.

"I know, I just can't help it." She mumbled.

"Anyway lets go to bed." He said walking up the stairs.

"Ok.. I'm tired anyway." Hinata agreed.

A Week Later.

"I'm home!" Naruto said he had gotten home earlier that that day so Hinata was probably awake.

"Hinata?" Naruto's voice echoed. A few seconds pass. A scream, it sounded like Hinata.

"Hinata I'm coming! Keep yourself together!" He yelled while running up the stairs to see the most disturbing thing he has ever seen.

A/N: I know this was a short first chapter but I'm pretty proud of it and I hope you guys enjoyed! TBC!