「(Y/N)'s Profile」

Name: (Y/N)
Age: 2 (Arcobaleno)
Birthday: (Your Birthday)
Height: 37cm (Arcobaleno)
Weight: 3 kg (Arcobaleno)
Famiglia: (L/N) Famiglia
Dying Will Flame: Unknown
Famiglia Job:Unknown
Appearance: (Y/N)'s current appearance is of a baby. She has (S/C) skin and (H/C)  hair. Her main outfit consists of a white, hooded cloak with gold and black embroidery, black leggings, and a long, light grey shirt with a wolf on it. She also has a silver necklace with a crescent moon charm. She travels with her wolf companion named Spade. (Y/N) also has the Arcobaleno Pacifier, which is iridescent.
Partner: (Y/N)'s partner is Spade, her pet wolf.
Weapons and Abilities:
○ Enchanted Ocarina: (Y/N) uses a wooden ocarina to attack; A single note can make your entire body paralyzed. The Ocarina can only be played by her. Anyone else who tries to play it suffocates after a single blow.
○ Deadly Dream: A warm, fuzzy feeling overcomes a single opponent, enveloping them into a sleepy paradise as their limbs and organs begin to go numb, slowly killing them.
○ Flame Distribution: (Y/N) can distribute flames to others, giving them more power/energy.
Weakness:
○ (Y/N)'s Ocarina is connected to her soul. If broken, her soul disburses, leaving her body as an empty shell.
○ She is a new Arcobaleno, not yet use to her small stature.
○ (Y/N) has a fear of heights

I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, it's written by Akira Amino. I only own the plot. This Fanfic will have spoilers! And this is my first x reader, hope you all enjoy. (><)