Prologue

Kat's POV

Hi! I'm Katrina Rose Aceti, and I guess you noticed my last name is the same as the minecraft youtuber, JEROMEASF well that would be because I am his younger sister.

I live with Boxy, Mitch's lil sis, and we live in Canada! Woo! Anyways, Boxy just finished out her 2nd year of highschool and I just finished my 3rd year in high school and let me tell you I want to drop out and so does Boxy and we just might to persue our careers as youtubers. Anyways, I slammed the door to my room in our house shut and jumped in my black computer chair I rolled over to my desk and logged onto youtube.

Kat: Hey guys! Blue_gaimz here and I am here today with Lillypiegaming, SydneyPlaysMC, Boxygammercookie, and BrinBrinlovesgamesand we are playing Cops & Robbers. Brinley! How do you play Cops and Robbers?

Brin: Well, basically one girl is the warden and the others are robbers and the robbers have to try and escape the prison and get to the boat! Without being killed or caught by the warden!

Kat: Good enough! Well who's is going to be warden?

Boxy: hm, I don't know*punches Lilly onto pressure plate*

Kat: Oh no! I'm in a cell with Sydney!!! Halp!

Syd: Give my your HEADPHONES!!!

Kat: I don't wanna.....

Lilly: So you girls are in prison what did you do?

Kat: I slapped a bacca!

Syd: I licked a snail.

Boxy: I slapped a Mitch.

Kat: Wow.

Brin: I made a Bulgarian laugh.

Lilly: Okay then, we are going to let out Blue and Sydney first because I wanna and now I'm going to let out the other 2...

Boxy: Guys run! Let's go!

Boxygammercookie has been slain by Lillypie using Tazer

SydneyPlays has been slain by Lillypie using Tazer

Brinbringames suffocated in a wall

Lilly: Now! Was this a good idea to run away?

Kat's POV

huh. She hasn't realized I escaped yet. I built a tree house high up and I got a bed and a farm started. I went mining and found 12 diamonds! I built a nether portal and explored that.

《While Kat's in the nether》

Kat: can we escape yet?

Lilly: No Kat! We are going to play red light green light so everyone against the back wall

*everyone who is still inside prison goes to back wall*

Lilly: 1,2,3.wait aren't there 4? Kat?! Where r u?

Kat: I've been gone for 12 minutes! I might even be in the nether right now.....who knows?

Boxy: she's long gone!

《Time skip to end of recording》

Kat: Well jays this has been survival craft with Lilly, Sydney, Brin, and Boxy! Well for them it will be cops and robbers, mine was survival craft! Hehe.. well check out these lovely girls in the description below and I will see you guys later!

Kat's POV

I ended the recording and I got a call from Jerome

(( K- Katrina J- Jerome))

K- hey jello!

J- hey katnip what are you and Boxy doing this summer?

K- Probably the same thing every year lie around recording videos!

J- Wrong! You are coming to LA to live with TC over the summer and maybe if you like can move in because I know you have been thinking about dropping out so has Boxy. She tells Mitch everything!

K- Cool! when are we leaving?

J-Will today work?

K-Sure! I can buy 2 tickets for later tonight, early morning tommorow. Bye bro, love you!

J- Love you too sis! Bye biggums!

We hung up and I told Boxy and we were both hyped! Wait i have to check flights! I ran into my recording room and zoomed into my chair and looked up flights and bought 2 tickets for midnight tonight! We should get the around about 6 in the morning!

《Time skip》

I zipped up my laptop case and grabbed my rainbow backpack with my youtube name in black on it, it held my tablet, books, ipod, phone, and 3DS and all of my games for that, and my drawing notebook and my lyrics notebook! I grabbed all of my stuff and put it in the back of the blue Jeep, of course it's blue!

Would I have it any other color? I was really happy because Sydney, Boxy and Mitch's sister live there with Brinley and Lilly! Once Boxy got her stuff in de car we drove off to the airport and i got myself a double chocolate chip Frappuccino from Starbucks so i could work on new skits and work on speedpaints! We got on the plane and off we went decending into America!

Hey there! I am actually writing a romance novel and I'm into it! Woo! God damn that is something i thought i would never say...i actually have had this on my page for a month now but i wanted to wait until i finished at least one of my stories but i really wanted to start this and yea! If you are new to my books check out my others and my friends they pretty cool...i am a page mostly made for Teamcrafted and youtubers! And the picture above is the Kat in this story's minecraft skin! So if you are new follow and share this book and put it in your library so you will be notified when i update and most importantly join the flock, i will be glad to have you there!