your in my seat..

Your names Rose and you went to Hillcrest High. It was your last year to prove that your worthy of an art scholarship.  your a typical A student. Your usually alone if you werent with Lily. Your best friend.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Your alarm clock went off. You quickly got out of bed and brushed your teeth.

"Yay! Art class first thing!" You thought to herself

You went to yout closet and put on a white dress shirt, a beautiful plaid skirt with some white knee high socks and white vans. Your family was pretty much a family you could wish for. You had all the money you needed, all the love In the world and you loved her life. You ran downstairs and saw breakfast prepared for you. Pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries and light syrup.

Rm= Rose's mom

Rm: Sweetie, me and your father will be going on a vacation to Hawaii for a month. Are you going to be okay home alone or do you want me to call your aunt for protection and so your not alone?

You: its okay I can stay home alone. I'm 17

Rm: alright sweetie, we already started packing were leaving tomorrow morning.

You: okay mom!

Rm: alright you should get going or your gonna be late!

You: alright thanks mom!

You kiss your moms cheek then started to walk to school. You were walking through the halls and entered your art classroom paying attention to your phone cause your always early. You were just stalking some celebrities on Instagram and twitter until you got to your seat and saw some boy sitting in it. You rose your head and saw a guy. He looked very familiar but you couldn't exactly remember how you knew him.

I'm Matthew Espinosa. He said

Rose: oh uhm... Hi.. I'm Rose Keller. You said looking confused while staring at him trying to remember how you knew him.

Matthew: are you gonna keep on staring or are you gonna take a seat?

Rose: oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.. I thought I knew you from somewhere.... Uh never mind.. But um.. Your in my seat..

Matthew: oh sorry! I'm new to this school... Here I'll move..

Rose: can I see your schedule?

Matthew: yea sure-

Rose: cool! We have all the same classes together.

Matthew: yay! So I guess I'll see you more than I thought!

Rose: after art we always have a free period. I can show you around if you want? Then maybe we can hangout?

Matthew: sounds great! Thanks

Then we took our seats.

Teacher: Hello class I'm Mr, Shamon and today we will be partnering up and doing a duet watercolor painting! Don't look to your friends because I partnered you guys up already! -says partner names blah blah- Louis you'll be with Lily and Rose since you are the most experienced artist your partner will be Matthew. This is due next Tuesday. Everyone get with your partners and get started. Good luck everyone.