Rainstar and Shadywhisker Shorts: Randumbness

HEY! SO. I'm bored, so I decided to create this weird short story! (and you just got a spoiler on what Shadypaw's name is going to be, but oh whale.) ENJOY!

~ElaineKane

(Sing this part in an African chant-style)

IN THE FOREST, IN THE FOREST, IN THE FOREST.... TWO CATS ARE EATING FISH!

(You can stop singing the words now.)

A lilac grey cat scratches an ear with a back paw. "Gah! Little swarmy bugs. So annoying!"

A very dark grey, almost black, cat, sitting nearby, yawns. "Eh. But why are we here, again?" she asks, peering around interestedly.

"BECAUSE YOU SAID WE SHOULD, YOU MOUSE-BRAINED FURBALL!" the grey cat explodes, lashing her tail.

The dark cat tilts her head, her dark green eyes searching for an answer. "Did I? I was quite sure you suggested this picnic area, Rainstar..."

Her bright blue eyes threatening to pop out of their sockets and roll around, Rainstar leaps at the darker, smaller, cat, dragging her by the scruff to a nearby slow-flowing stream. Snarling, she pushes the smaller cat in, unhooking her claws and letting the cat float freely. 

*glurb*

"FISH!!!" The darker grey cat launches out of the water, a large fish with a spotted orange belly in her claws.

The bigger grey cat stares. "Shadywhisker...."

Shadywhisker lunges at the grey cat. "WHAT? YOU JELLY? YOU JELLY OF MAH BIG PRETTY FISH? HUH? HUH? YOU JELLYYYYYYYY?"

Rainstar snorts. "No! I bet I can catch a fish a million times bigger!"

"WELL THEN WHY DON'T YOU HUH?"

*ten hours later*

"Uh.... Shadywhisker, we're gonna need some help." Rainstar meows, eyeing the two fifty-foot long fish and the bloated, small, dark-grey cat beside them.

*BURP* "What? Help? Pssssssh. C'mon, Rainstar, you're a leader! You can do this!" Shadywhisker scoffs, taking another bite of a two-foot fish that had whiskers.

"Well..." Rainstar starts.

"YOU CAN DO THIS!"

"You're right! I can! I'll just take the two fish... you can roll home!"

Shadywhisker, who was in fact close to being a sphere, called out, "And leave me to die?"

"Yep."

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

...

...

...

"Rainstar?"

...

...

...

*crickets chirp*

"You didn't leave me, did you? You're just messing with me..."

...

...

...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT! yes, it was weird. oh whale. weird is sometimes funner. SO YAY! LOVES TO ALL WHO ARE READING!