four. secrets and lies, oh my

GRAFFITI
part four ꙳

— GRAFFITI part four  ꙳

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

         IF THERE WAS ONE THING THAT ANNOYED BLAIR more than pickles, it was the stupid little notes she kept getting in her locker. They were always from the same sheet of paper, cut in perfect little squares, with neat hand writing going across, naming the one thing that her so called secret admirer, loved about her.

Clarissa enjoyed them, claiming they were romantic and that Blair should be happy someone besides their friend group thought she was gorgeous. She wasn't, and honestly the things this person seemed to know about her, only made her feel creeped out and self conscious that someone was watching her.

"Is that another one?" Michelle questioned, leaning over the shorter girls shoulder to read the small note.

"Yep. Dear, Blair. has anyone ever told you that your eyes sparkle like diamonds?" She snorted. "who comes up with this stuff?"

"Someone who thinks your eyes sparkle like diamond." The dark haired girl quipped unhelpfully.

Blair rolled her eyes. "Thank you, M.J, that's exactly what I needed to hear."

She closed the note and went to shove it into her locker when someone snatched it out of her hand. Blair's eyes narrowed in on the laughing jock as he started to
read it out loud to some of the people that had crowded around.

"Aw." Flash laughed. "Does little Grayson have a secret admirer? That's so cute." He cooed.

Her hands clenched as she tried, and failed, to rip it away from him. Blair rolled her eyes. "Give it back Flash, I am not in the mood for your idiotic tendencies."

Flash shook his head and handed it off for someone else to read. His friends laughed and passed around until finally someone handed it back to her. She went to say thank you to the person when she saw exactly who it was. Peter.

"Leave her alone, Flash." He spoke confidently, which was kind of a first for a lot of people to see.

"Now what do we have here? Penis Parker standing up for his little girlfriend?" someone leaned over to whisper something into ear and Flash let out a wicked grin. "oh no, wait, that's right. you're head over heels for our own Elizabeth Toomes. Sorry, Grayson." Flash taunted.

Blair clenched her fist, squeezing into the palm of her hand until she could feel the first drops of blood. She wanted to burn him, to make him scream in pain and misery as every inch of his body covered in burning, flesh melting, fire.

She wanted him to beg for mercy.

There was no one she hated more.

Flash Thompson, the boy who constantly teased Peter. As far as she knew, he had never actually laid a hand on the boy, and as much as she hoped Peter would try and protect himself if that happened, she knew even if he could, he probably wouldn't, because he was that good of a guy and the world didn't deserve him.