Forever and Always

Hey guys this is just a little one shot I came up with today at school.

I really hope you like it.

This is only a one shot so I won't be posting new chapters on this one.

But you can check out my new story, "Camping with Victorious" which you can expect me to post later today.

If you like House of Anubis you should also read my story, "Anubis Reunion Scare" which has 19 chapters already posted.

So Bye!

Xoxo Sam

Tori's P.O.V

"Truth or Dare?" I asked Jade.

Me, Jade, Cat, Robbie, Beck and Andre were all sitting in my living room playing truth or dare. It was my turn so I asked Jade.

"Why would you ask me, Vega????" Jade snapped at me.

"Becauseeeeee, Jade. I can. Now answer my question." I snapped back.

"Fine, Vega. Dare" She smirked.

I have the perfect dare for Jade! Her and Beck had been broken up for 3 months now and if I could get Jade to back out of the game, Beck would be mine!

"Ok, I dare you to kiss Beck, on the lips" I smiled back at her. Jade would never go through with this, she would have to forfit.

"Toriiiiiiiii thats not nice to Jadey!" Cat gasped.

Jade glanced over at Beck and a look of terror hit her face.

"Jade, you dont have to" Beck whispered to her.

"I....I.....I....." Jade choaked out.

Suddenly Jade jumped up and ran out my front door into the snow storm with tears in her eyes.

"JADEY!" Cat yelled.

"Jade, Wait!" Beck yelled running after her.

Jade's P.O.V

I kept running and didn't look back. Tori is a bitch that only cares about herself.

She doesnt care that Beck doesn't love me.

She doesn't care that I still love Beck.

She doesn't even care that I just ran out crying into a snow storm.

"Shit! Why didn't I bring my Jacket?" I cursed as the cold wind blew harder against my body.

I kept Walking on into the cold wind.

The wind started to pick up faster and faster. In the distance I could

Make out something it kind of looked like a tornado.

"Wind Tornado!!" I yelled!

I grabbed the nearest light post as the tornado go closer and closer. It was now lifting me off the ground and If I let go of this light pole I would be sucked in.

"JADE!!" Beck yelled.

"BECK!" I yelled back.

Beck ran over to me as fast as he could in the wind. He grabbed my waist.

"When I say "Go" let go. I won't let you go I promise. Please trust me." He said

"I trust you with all my heart." I said back.

He smiled at me but I could feel the winds getting stronger and stronger.

"GO" he yelled and I let go.

"AHHHHH" I screamed untilli realized neck had me.

"oh my god jade you scared me to death." he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my hair.

"Beck you saved my life. Thank you so much." I said

"actually I didn't yet jade. Get on the ground! Hurry!" he exclaimed.

I layed down on the ground and curled into a ball. Beck wrapped his body around me protectively. I snuggled into him as he held me.

"Here it comes. Don't bring your head out Till I tell you." he said.

I simply nodded. I heard the tornado right behind us. It went strait through everything in its path. Luckily we were on the side of the street.

It was finnaly gone.

"Jade it's ok now. Your safe." he held me and I cried.

"Thank you Beck. I would be dead right now if not for you." I smiled and he wiped away my tears.

"Jade I still love you. A lot. And I can't bear to be without you and your smile and your laugh and your everything. Your my everything. Can you ever forgive me??" Beck pleaded.

"Beck I still love you to very much. And yes I forgive you." I smiled. "So are we together again??"

Beck leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked.

"I'LL take that as a Yes." I smiled.

Beck pulled me into another hug.

"I could stay like this forever." he whispered.

"don't you want to finish the game with the others?" I asked.

"Nope I've got everything I want right here." he stated and he hugged me tighter.

"I love you Beck.." I whispered into his chest.

"I love you Jade, Forever and Always"

Hoped u liked it!! :)

Xoxo Sam