Tatara

For those who didn't read the summary- it gets a little rough

"No." That's what he should have said when the idea was proposed to him in the first place. Did he, though? No, with a pale cold hand caressing his cheek, thumb prodding lightly against his lips he thought to himself that it wasn't such a bad deal.

Instead of letting himself be pulled forward and pushed down to his knees maybe he should have said something along the lines of "insane freak." He didn't though, just let himself be lead around like a doll. In a way he was thankful for those hands, because right now he wasn't sure how much he could force himself to move.

With cold floor digging into his knees he glanced up at Tatara through pale eyelashes. He had his work laid out for him, white coat already unbuttoned and so he opened his mouth, wrapping his lips around the head. He could feel the man above him shifting ever so slightly and he gently pushed his tongue up against the underside of Tatara's cock. It was an odd feeling, soft and hard at the same time. A little bit of a salty taste, it was honestly kinda gross.

His hand worked itself around the base of the cock, stimulating what his mouth wasn't busy with. Tatara had been half hard before but now he was fully erect, the tip nudging against the roof of Seidou's mouth.

"You're doing so good Takizawa, take it a bit deeper." Tatara ordered so he pulled off with an obscene 'pop' and leaned in to drag his tongue up the length, from the base to the tip. When he came up to the top again he used his tongue to play with the slit, flicking his tongue twice and feeling Tatara's hand in his hair, hearing the man's groans. Gathering up some saliva Seidou let it run along his tongue, coating the length in wet spit before diving down headfirst.

Once it is in his mouth, though, Seidou realises he might have made some slight miscalculations because it's a lot bigger than he had thought and his jaw is starting to feel sore already. Tatara's cock slides down his throat when he tries to bob his head and it's nudging against the root of his tongue, making him gag. The dick was hot and heavy on his tongue, and he couldn't stop the drool that was slipping out on the side of his mouth when he had to keep his lips parted like this. The noises Seidou are making are obscene; wet, gagging, gasping sounds and now it's too much, he can't breath, eyes tearing up and he struggles, pushes against Tatara's hip with one hand trying to get away.

Seidou finally pulls away gasping for air with wet eyes, saliva covering his chin and dribbling down on the floor from his bruised lips. His hands were shaking, braced against Tatara's hips. The older man had been keeping a hand in Seidou's hair which he now used to tug his head back, forcing Seidou to look upwards at him.

"Did you really think Houji would ever care for a stupid whore like you?" Tatara asked, pulling at his hair again. The tone he used was bordering on gentle which somehow made it hurt more, knowing that he is being mocked. Seidou tried to tilt his head in the opposite direction, but the firm grip on his hair made him wince as he was just pulled closer to Tatara, letting out a pained wince.

"I don't know how you managed to convince yourself you were worthy of anyone's love, but it's time to stop being delusional." Tatara's voice was raw and low as he leaned in and possessively dragged his tongue along the soft skin of Seidou's throat, teeth grazing it ever so slightly, enjoying how Seidou's muscles anxiously tensed at the contact. He had pulled his mask down and Seidou could feel the hot breath but with the way his head was angled he couldn't see anything.

When Tatara pulled away he had pushed the red mask up again and the grip on Seidou's hair was as harsh as ever. "This time breathe through your nose if you don't want to suffocate, and don't expect me to be nice enough to let you pull off again."

He didn't have the chance to nod, because as soon as Tatara was done with his little exclamation Seidou was pulled down in front of his cock again. This time more prepared he let his tongue slide out between parted lips just a little bit before he took the first three inches into his mouth. There was enough saliva and precome smeared that he could easily move up and down the shaft. Above him he could hear Tatara's pleased sigh at the feeling of lips wetly moving across his dick. His hands slid lower down Seidou's scalp until he had a firm grip on the hair at the back of his head.

Using that grip he pushed Seidou's head lower and Seidou did his best to take more of Tatara in his mouth, gagging slightly when the head of the cock reached the back of his throat. Remembering the last time, he reflexively tried to pull back but Tatara raised his unoccupied hand, slapping him across the face and forcing him down further. Now his throat ached and he swallowed hard, trying to contain the saliva that pooled in his mouth but it was impossible to get it all and a small stream had started to run down his chin again.

"A whore who can't even use his mouth properly. Disgusting bitch." Tatara's voice was harsh as he forced Seidou to take more, pushing his head down until he had taken the cock to its base. His throat was hot and tight, tongue pressed flat against the bottom of his mouth to make space. Dark eyes stared with anger and disgust at the man above him, but their effect was lessened by how much Seidou was tearing up. With every moan and groan his throat convulsed around Tatara's cock, pushing the man closer to the edge.

When the thrusts got a little too violent Seidou let out obvious sounds of pain, as if he was about to vomit. Hearing those muffled sounds made Tatara shove himself harder down Seidou's throat, one hand gripping the younger's hair hard enough to tear it out should he move around too much. Those angry eyes had watered and become red-rimmed, drool steadily dripping down Seidou's chin further making him a messy wreck and it wasn't long before Tatara came in his mouth.

Seidou pulled off with a 'pop' and made to spit it out beside him, but his chin was roughly grabbed forcing him to tilt his head upwards and causing the semen to run down his throat.

"Swallow." With a single word Tatara continued to hold Seidou's head in that position for upwards to thirty seconds until he saw Seidou swallow, his adam's apple moving under his saliva-and-come-sticky skin.

When Tatara finally let go Seidou quickly swept the back of his hand over his mouth, drying it off on his shirt and spitting on the ground beside him. It was a only gesture of disobedience he found himself able to display but when he was pulled closer to Tatara once again he found himself regretting it.

"Ah, clean up the mess you made as well. Put that mouth of yours to use, whore."