A new begining

Marie ( the mother ) : come on you can get a green smoothly later we need to go ... Like now!

Nikki: ya ya I'm coming! ~ had the smoothly guy the $$$ and runs up to meet her mother~

Marie: this is like a adventure! Oh no!!!

Nikki: ADVENTURE TIME COME ON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO TO VERY DISTEND LANDS!! ~ run onto the plain ~

Marie: Nikki that's the wrong plain!!!

Nikki: ~ runs out of the plain~ I know that! ~ runs onto the right plain~

Marie: crazy child. ~ walk on the plain~

40 min. after the plain left the airport

Nikki: ~ sleeping~ .... no .... plz don't ..... daddy..... You hit her ... you monster YOU MONSTER!!! ~ talking in her sleep~

Marie: Nikki shhhhhh!

Nikki: ~ starts to snore~

Marie: oh Nikki ~ starts to fall asleep~

50 min. Later

Nikki: A YO MOM WAKE UP!

Marie: ~ jumps up ~. WHA- WHATS GOING ON!?!

Nikki: WHERE GOING DOWN MOM!!!

Marie: WHAT!!!!

Nikki: jk where here. Haha ~runs off the plain with her mom casing her for scaring her like that~

Nikki: YOUR NEVER GET ME ALIVE!!! ~ run around and around~

Ooga bogga !!

Marie: ~starts throwing things at Nikki~

Nikki: ~ get hit in the head~ noooooooooooooo ~ falls on her knees with arms in the air~. I was so young!

Marie: ~ walks up to Nikki and slapped her on the back of the head and helped her up~ let's go.

After they get to there new house

Nikki and Marie: wow! ~ looking at there new light gray 2 story house with a lovely front porch with a swing on a tree in the front yard and in the back a pool .

(btw that's my dream house lol anyhow back to the story)

Nikki: dude this is 10x better then out old house can we even afford this house?

Marie: yes because your dad won't spend all of are $$$ on alcohol and cigarets.

Nikki: nice! ~ runs in her new house~

There was a sent of new house smell. The inside was just a nice as the outside. When you first walk in there's hard wood floor that goes into the dinning room and kitchen then carpet on the stairs and and the upstairs and also in the master bedroom.

Nikki: ~ runs up the stairs to find her room. She finally got to a empty room with its own bathroom and a small walk in closet.~ no way ..... I LOVE THIS HOUSE!

After they walked around for minute or 2 they went to go get things for there new home.

At the Bed bath and beyond

Nikki: ~ runs up and jumps onto a black bed with a space themed confider and star pillows~. I want this one!

Marie: are you positive why don't you go look at that pastel one over there with the flower pillows.

Nikki: but I really like this one mom.

Marie: ok ok I get it.

After they got what they needed there they went to the mall to get a new clothes.

Nikki: ~walks into forever 21 and get like 100 things~ I love England!

They also went to H&M and got like 200 things there. And 30 things from bath and bodyworks.

Then when to get food for the house after that they went home and Marie made dinner.

AND THATS IT FOR NOW I TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN SO SEE YOU SOON DUDES. Do you guys want to be called dudes or something else if so plz let me know.