PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

   In the start of the year, every student is asked to pick a card, there are 5 cards, each card will grant them a special ability, the 1st card is the 'leader' card, there are 8 of these cards, the leader card will grant them the ability to command others to do their order and it will grant them the highest position among other students.

The 2nd card is the 'guard' card, there are 40 of these cards, the guard cards will grant them the ability to detect any suspicious activity, give them super strength, and sharp  senses.

The 3rd card is the 'priest' card, there are 7 of these cards, the priest card will grant them the ability to break any curse or spells from the witch and create a shield around other students to protect them from the witch.

The 4th card is the 'commoner' card, there are 200 of these cards, the commoner card will grant them the ability to do multiple task at once.

The last card is the 'witch' card, there is only 1 of this card, the witch card will grant them the ability to use black magic, contact or summon evil spirits and demons, and cast curses to other students.

The main task for the other students is to catch and 'burn' the 'witch', and the witch's task is to last until the end of the year without getting cought, the witch will be granted an ability to hide their true identity by disguising themselves as a 'commoner,

If the students fail to capture and burn the witch by the end of the school year, the witch's identity will be revealed and they will be declared as the winner,

But if the students manage to successfully capture and burn the witch by the end of the school year they will be declared as the winner, however if the witch's identity is revealed before the end of the school year, the witch can still 'escape' from the other students and if they make it until the end of the year they will be declared as the winner,

   If other students falsely accused a student of being the witch, they will recieve a penalty and the true witch will be declared as the winner.