Chapter 1: The Files

Unknown pov

"Sir I got the files you wanted." My assistant said putting the light files in front of me.

"Thank you Flash, that will be all." He nodded and walked out.

"Ah, Suga, let's see if you are fit for this," I chuckled and opened the first file.

Suga

-Codename: Suga-Sniper, Assassin  Family- deadFriends- RM (hacker), Peach (chemist)Age- ??IQ- 140 Kills- 249Currently works at BHA

-Codename: Suga
-Sniper, Assassin
Family- dead
Friends- RM (hacker), Peach (chemist)
Age- ??
IQ- 140
Kills- 249
Currently works at BHA

"FLASH," I yelled at my assistant.

"Yes?"

"Is this the only photo we have of Suga?"

"It is, our spies could never get a good enough photo." I nodded slowly.

"Ok thank you." Flash then walked out as I picked up Snake's profile.

Snake

Codename: Snake-Spy, Assassin, -Guns, Knives, Close Combat fighter Family- deadFriends- ??Age- ??IQ- ?? Kills- 293Currently works at BHA

Codename: Snake
-Spy, Assassin,
-Guns, Knives, Close Combat fighter
Family- dead
Friends- ??
Age- ??
IQ- ??
Kills- 293
Currently works at BHA

"Mmh we spied on them for months and this is all we got..... interesting." I rubbed my chin before picking up my phone.

"Hello, get me Bang," I said and waited for a second.

"This is Bang, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I would like to hire your two best assassins, Snake and Suga for a mission."

"Of course. However, once they finish their mission then you will have to pay up. They both pay $1,000 each day."

"Ok thank you and have Snake and Suga come by xxx xxxx next Tuesday."

"I will, goodbye."

I hung up and my assistant walked in.

"Sir, are you sure they can save them?"

"I am sure and maybe they will find something they have been missing too." I smiled and watched Flash leave once more.

"I am coming baby. Please hold on just a little bit longer and keep our daughter safe." I looked at the family photo on my desk before packing up and leaving for my lonely house.

Snake's pov

I got back to HQ around 12 in the morning and as I was closing my garage. I saw my least favorite person in the whole world driving in with his black Mercedes.

"Ah, Snake so glad to see you." He says sarcastically right after he got out of his car.

"Right back at you dickface." I snapped and finished watching my garage close.

I opened the door that opened to our weapons arsenal and mission manager's office.

"Ah, Snake finished already?" He sounded a bit impressed.

"Yes it was easy, the guy was a fucking whore." I pulled off all my guns and knives and placed them back to was they should be.

"Suga, did you get the files?" I heard V say.

"Yeah here it is," he said harshly before I heard him walking over to my side to put his weapons away.

"Oh Snake, Suga, Bang wants to see you two in the morning." I sighed.

"But I just got off of a mission that took two weeks, now what?" I whispered.

"Wow, it has been two weeks already!" My body suddenly jerked to put my middle finger up but my lower back burned in pain.

'Fuck' I thought.

"Ok V tell Bang I will be there in the afternoon I need to rest, Jae was rough." I rubbed my lower back then walked away to my room and laid down the rest of the morning.

Suga's pov

"V what does Snake mean Jae was rough? What was his mission?" I walked up to his desk and slammed my hands down.

'Why am I so mad?' I wondered but chose to ignore it.

"Why do you care? You are just a bitch to him anyway." V stood up and looked down at me.

"Just t-tell me."

"Did you just fucking stutter?" V started laughing while slowly sitting back down. Once he finally calmed down he spoke again. "Are you serious?" I nodded.

"Ok fine, Snake had to go undercover as a stripper in Jae's NightClub. Jim... I um mean Snake's mission was to get close to Jae and kill him-".

"Why did Jae need to be killed." I interrupted.

"He has been stealing money from his brother's mafia and they weren't having it."

"And the mafia hired him?" V nods.

"So back to the mission. The only way for Snake to get close is by doing some things that I am not comfortable with saying. This, however, got Jae's attention and he would use Snake as a sex toy I think. When Snake found the right moment he killed Jae and took back all the money to the mafia." After V explained everything I felt angry for some reason.

"Suga put the gun down." I looked at V's wide eyes before I looked down at my hand that was on my handguns trigger.

"Shit I am sorry." I panicked and ran to put the gun back. "Thank you, V I appreciate it!" I then walked out and to my room.

While walking to my room I passed Snake's room.

I don't know why I am feeling this way about him. I have never felt like this before and I don't know if I like it or not.

'I never even seen his face before.' I walked back to my room frustrated and got ready for bed.

"I hope we don't have to do the mission together," I whispered before sleep took me over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first chapter in my new book is done! I hope you guys like it!