its all ogre now

Carl Wheezer thought his day would be like any other. However, while he made his way from home from his dick appointment with Jimmy's dad his eyes landed on a glorious white llama standing on the edge of the forest. 'Oh wow, a llama!' he thought. 'where is it headed? Let's follow it!' He walked towards the llama when suddenly it started to prance away. 'Wait!' he panicked and ran after. as he followed the llama through the forest he stumbled upon a swamp, the llama stopped in his tracks as looked back at carl. Carl slowly started to approach the animal before it started running away. he let out a defeated sigh as all he wanted was to pet the llama. Carl started wheezing aggressively because he really wanted to pet that llama before it ran away. In order to calm himself down and satisfy his desire to pet a llama, he went back to his car and found his pink llama plushie and he started to feel a little better. a strong urge to relieve himself of emotional stress came upon him while petting his pink llama plushie. Once regaining his zen, he ventured deep into the forest on a quest for the llama. As he traveled furthered in, the forest became more humid and the dirt became moist as it turned into a swamp. Carl's wheezes accompanied the bubbling of the mud while he tried to stay on dry land. He took a wrong step and stumbled over a bolder and when he looked up from his fall, he saw a house in the near distance. 'What is a house doing out here?' he wondered. 'And where did the llama go?.' Carl looked around with cautious eyes. Steamy mud and overgrown trees covered all of his surrounding. To be honest, he has no idea where he was. He shrugged. Carl had extra time to waste and he can find his way back home later. A grand idea popped into his head and Carl quickly jumped up. He turned back towards the swamp home. 'Maybe THAT'S where the llama went!' Carl let out an excited wheeze and dashed to the dirty, nature-ridden home. He knocked on the door.

Shrek was laying in his favorite oak chair, bored out of his mind. Fiona was away with the kids visiting the in-laws and he had nothing to do. Suddenly he heard 3 knocks at his door. Shrek raised his eyebrow as he wondered who could possibly be knocking
on his door, as Fiona was out of town with the kids and donkey was having a family day with dragon. he got up from his chair and opened the door, he looked down and saw a short round red headed boy holding a pink stuffed llama in his hand. Shrek saw this as the perfect opportunity to release the built-up sexual tension he felt while being at home alone. He lured the boy into his house, "hey i see that llama you have in your hand... why don't you come inside and see the one i keep in my room " Shrek grasped carl's arm tightly and pulled him to his room. Carl was confused when he saw that there was no llama in Shrek's room and he became very anxious. By the time carl could even get a word out, he saw Shrek locking the door. The bulge in Shrek's pants was visibly growing larger. Carl wheezed loudly in anticipation. He suddenly felt a primal hunger for Shrek and he knew he had to have him immediately. Carl gently reached his hand out with hesitation, knowing his advance would probably be accepted but there is always that overlaying anxiety when making a first move. Shrek was extremely receptive and huffed under his breath and Carl dropped his llama and placed his hand on the bulge. he looked up at Shrek as he squeezed Shrek's bulge. Shrek quickly dropped his pants and his 17 inch donger flopped out onto carl's pale, freckled skin. Carl wheezed his last wheeze as Shrek's cock slapped against his cheek and he moaned out of pain. Shrek's fat cock throbbed angrily. Carl hungrily took the donger into his mouth and with expertise he moved his tongue around the thick cock. Shrek let out a deep moan as he felt the warm wetness around him. He slid his hand into the firey curls and pulled Carl's head closer to his body, forcing him to deep throat the massive member. Saliva and precum filled Carl's mouth completely and spilled down his chin as he tried to please Shrek. Shrek has never felt such deep pleasure. He felt it from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes. His donger was growing bigger and longer as he was feeling closer and closer to finishing. Carl was starting to physically be pushed by the force of Shrek's throbbing cock expanding. Shrek couldn't hold on any longer. as shrek's donger kept growing carl eyes rolled to the back of his head. Shrek kept thrusting deep and hard into carl's mouth, not taking into account how rough he was being with the red headed boy. The pure exhaustion of taking Shrek's cock down his throat without pause for the past 20 minutes left him oxygen deprived. Carl blacked out. Shrek saw this as the perfect opportunity to pull a large chunk of wax out of his ear. He turned carl over, revealing his chunky wagon and he slid carl's trousers off. Shrek took a hold of the length of ear wax and slapped carl's ass cheeks with it. Carl instantly realized that he had just discovered a new kink. He moaned so Shrek knew to keep going. Shrek began to hit this ass over and over again, picking up his speed as he did. Eventually, he was slapping his ass so rapidly that Carl was awoken from his slumber yodeling out in a mix of pain and pleasure. Shrek grunted and threw the wax aside, it was time to take it a step further. Shrek spread Carl's luscious cheeks and started to prepare him for the ride of his life. "It will all be ogre soon" Shrek whispered in Carl's ear. "Ha ha ha, I love puns!" Carl joyfully shouted before shrek plunged his now 30 in cock into Carl's perky hole. Shrek licked his lips before he brought his mouth to carl's beautiful hole. he swirled his tongue around just wanting to get a good nice taste. shrek poked his tongue in and out of his hole. After eating his ass, Shrek went back to plunging his girthy shlong into carl's puckered bussy. Carl gripped the sheets tightly and began cursing from the stretching sensation. It was too much, but Carl's shrieks kept him from telling Shrek to stop; there was also a part of him that didn't want it to stop because the pain was too pleasurable. Carl's vision turned into stars and Shrek rammed into him over and over again. As Shrek got closer to his climax, his thicc forest green cock swelled even more in preparation for his large load. At this point, Shrek was a good 45-50 inches long, which would be a medical mystery for any human man, but expected of an ogre such as powerful as Shrek. Finally the time had come. Shrek's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he began to cum harder than he ever had in his life. Nothing he had ever done with Fiona could compare to this, not even the time that Pinocchio had joined. he roared as his man juice spilled into Carl's tired but eager hole. His climax lasted for at least 10 minutes and Carl just had to sit there an take it like Shrek's little bitch. At last, he was done. Shrek threw Carl off of his soft 10 in. shlong. They hear a knock at the door. It's Fiona. She busts the door down and sees Shrek's spunk dripping out of his flaccid tip all over Carl's pink bussy, it was now so abused and tired that it was the same color as Carl's llama plushie. She is astounded at the sight of the situation but unexpectedly jumps into the bed and slobbers all over carl's bussy hole and laps up all of Shrek's baby batter. It was a thanksgiving feast. Fiona finishes with a powerful squirt that shoots out of her vagina at the speed of sound. The powerful squirt from her cooter kills Shrek and Carl out of pure force. "NOW it's all ogre" Fiona chuckles and settles down in bed with a deceased Shrek and Carl for a nice and long nap.

The End.