1

It's been a week since I moved into college, and it's honestly not what I expected. I thought I would make loads of friends and go to parties, but instead I sit in my dorm and read books while no one talks to me.

It was finally a Friday, I know I've only been here for a week but man, this college shit is tiring.

I just finished up my classes and I was walking back to my dorm, when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry! I wasn't paying attention!!" I said as I felt my face turning red
"Hey, it's okay" he flashed a boxy smile, and left.

I stood there, my heart fluttering at his flawless face, trying to process what just happened. I look down and saw he dropped something.

I turn around to tell him
"HEY YOU DR-" I sigh
"He's already gone" I say to myself, picking up the book and taking it back to the dorm with me.

I glance at the book as I walk back to my dorm and read the title
"Fault in our stars" I chuckled as I haven't read it in a while, and it's one of my favourite books.

I arrive back at my dorm and I close the door quietly, walking to my room. My roommate is out often and she doesn't like me very much, so I don't see her often, but i guess I can't really do anything about it.

I put my bag on the floor and flop onto my bed, bored out of my mind.
I wonder what to do as I blankly stare at the ceiling. That's when I thought

"The book" I say as I get up and pick it up.

I take it and look at it, wondering if that guy would mind if I read it.

"I'm sure he won't mind, it's just a book right?" I say as I hesitantly open the first page.

The only reason I was so worried was because it was his property, what if he doesn't want me touching it?
I stop overreacting and just start reading it, I'll return it to him when I see him next anyways.

A/N
Short chapter aaaaa sorry !