My story

So here goes I guess well I'm a 24 year old female with a daughter I didn't realise up until recently that I'm into the same sex as me but still have a few urges to males but not so much for my urges for females. When I was growing up I didn't have any friends who were in the LGBT+ community so I didn't really have anyone to talk to about things that will have an affect on me later on in life, so I just brushed it off as I did have a crush on a girl in my year at secondary school.

As soon as I moved up to college I met one of my closest friends ever who was indeed apart of the LGBT+ Community and he told me about all the highs and lows when he came out to his family and friends from school and how hard it was sometimes but he pulled through all those hardships just to make it through and well today he is now moved to a new country with his partner for roughly coming up to 3+ years and I'm so proud that he is so happy and excited for their future together and hopefully I'm gonna be an aunt or a godmother soon.

Anyway while in college I think I was the only one who hasn't had any kind of bf/gf relationship that everyone else seemed to have or had now so I had pretended that I knew what everyone was talking about and made out that yeah I had so many boys I had the same as they did but it wasn't until the beginning of my 2nd year that I had my first proper boyfriend but it didn't end well and let's move on from that anyway I had been going out with boys for roughly 2 years by now and when I met my daughter's father (not in her life) I loved him and it seemed one sided so when I fell pregnant I didn't say anything until I was 12 weeks and thankfully I didn't still love him by then as I only told him I was pregnant because a child should always have both parents in it's life weather your together or not.

Anyway after my daughter's 2nd birthday I really sat down with myself and thought about who I really was and Who is the real ME and I slowly realised I might gone out with these boys man by trying to get a girl friend to look at me but I stopped myself from making a mistake that's what I felt like but the times I denied the fact that I was anywhere from normal the more I started looking at females more and i asked 2 people who are in the LGBT community what I was feeling and it got better i started accepting myself more but I haven't came out to my family because I ended up with a child while I was in a man/woman relationship. But I am trying to find someone.

My favourite person who is true to themselves more so than anyone has to be Ellen as she is such a great person to watch daily and I love how comfortable she is and I love her for  it.

Just be yourself and no one will judge you apart from  you you know your body your mind your heart but you.