Part 1

I just came home from a long case out in Orlando. I get to see my baby girl today. I'm on the plane flying back to L.A. it's going to to be so good to come back home and relax and not have to wake up early anymore. The case was so unbelievably hard, but I got thought it, I don't know what I would do if my little princess know what kind of work i actually do for the FBI. Would she still love me? Would she still see me as her daddy and not a cold blooded killer? I have so many questions right now going though my head but as my mom used to say "don't worry about the negativity, if she loves you she will stick by you through thick and thin." I smiled at those words but my mom was right I can't think about the what if's I need to think about the now and right now all I want is my little princess wrapped in my arms
-15 minutes Later-

I just landed and now I'm driving back to my condo,I arrive home in less than five minutes. As soon as I walk in I felt soft,warm  hands wrapped around my waist I smiled when i turned around and saw my baby girl
" hi daddy, I missed you so much." I pick her up and smiles "I miss you to baby girl, how was Brice?" She looks in my eyes and smiled with that beautiful smile "very very fun we went out to eat and we played together at the park all day." I smile and and kissed her cheek "I'm glad you had fun." I sat her down and grabbed her hand.
I looked at her " kitten,what are you still doing up so late?" She looked at me and smiles " I want to say up and wait for you." I smiles and pick her up and take her upstairs to get her ready for bed since it was 9pm. I got her ready for bed and I read her a bedtime story and when she fell asleep I got up and walked out the door. I smiled at my baby sleeping body "I love you my sweet princess , I will always love you and I always be here to keep you safe." I closed the door a little and walk down to my office and started doing some left over work for the FBI case I'm working on.
It was five in the morning. When I finally felt liked I worked long enough, i was putting my things away when I heard my office door being open softly. I looked up and saw my princess with a princess blanket wrapped around her and her stuffed bear snug against her chest. I walked over to her "well what are you doing,up so early babygirl?" She wraps her arms around my waist and mumbles "up please daddy" I smile and picks her up " come on little one lets get you to bed" as I rubbed her butt softly she smiles  and closes her eyes "sweep wif me dadas?" I smiles softly and nods my head and take her back upstairs and put her on the bed. I get undressed and climbed into the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her I whisper softly in her ear " I love you so  much don't ever forget that" I kiss her head lightly and closes my eyes and fall asleep knowing that tomorrow will be good.  I woke up a couple of hours early so I could make my little princess her breakfast, pancakes and bacon and sweet bit sizes   strawberries. After about 10 minutes later I walked back upstairs and open my princess's room, I walked over to her and lightly shook her " babygirl wake up, I have something for you" She opened her eyes a little and smiled up at me "a surpwise?" She smiled and sat up "what is it dadas" I smile and kissed her head softly "come down and see as I stand up and walked to the door as she looked at me "daddy, can you pick me up please?" I smile and walk back over to her and lift her up and walked downstairs and sat her in her highchair. She smiles at me as I hand hand her her pancakes bacon and bite-size strawberries. She ate her breakfast after that I cleaned her up and we went to the living room and watch Disney movie. I smiled and looked at her "babygirl today is going to be the best day ever.