Intro

"Can we hear a story grandma?!" Chelsea asked as her brother nodded in agreement. "Of course. Chelsea, Andrew have you ever heard of the princess with a twist?" She asked and they both shook their heads no. "Then there's our story. So a long time ago in a kingdom not very far away, was a queen and a king." Chelsea and Andrew moved closer to their grandmother. "The queen had a baby, it was a beatifiul baby girl...."

~~~~~~~~~

"Your daughter has....the mark" the nurse told the king and queen. "The mark? No it's impossible no one has had the mark in over 100 years" the king said. The queen moved her thumb across a pink heart on the baby's cheek. "It's true..." She whispered and the king took the baby. "As much as I hate to do this but...your sister must take and raise this baby" the king told his wife whom was crying. "Please...bring in Cindy..." The queen asked the nurse as she called for her. "Yes sister?" Cindy asked as the king handed her the baby. "You must take her and raise her as your own....do not let her out of the house and do not tell her what the heart represents" the king commanded Cindy. "Yes Erik I promise to keep her safe" Cindy left the room and took the baby home. "You haven't a name. How about....Joella. But for short I'll call you Ella" Cindy layer the baby in a crib. She knew that Joella was special and her gift could harm herself and others. "I'll keep you safe forever..."