Destined to be?

.
.
.

His dream
His love
His life

Everything were finished. He had nothing left to survey on.

Thunders!

Sounds of thunders were mirror of his messy state, his broken heart.

Heavy rains!

Those heavy drops were symbol of his shattered life, his crystal drops which were instantly running through his eyes, his red puffy eyes which reflect that disaster which he suffered a few moments ago.

Slippery roads!

As those slippery roads were making car’s tyre slip, he was losing the grip over his sanity.

******************************************

Aditya was driving his Audi with a great speed. His tipsy look and red eyes was the mirror of his shattered state. He was weeping softly and cursing himself for falling for a girl who never loved him but was with him for pleasuring herself.

Suddenly his blur vision captured a girl who was standing under an almost died tree leaning her head on it. The white satin Saree which covered her petite figure was glued with her body as 2nd skin.

A pleasant smile was playing in the crook of her lips. That died tree which was hardly giving shelter to her, was constantly making rooms for those water drops to make their way to her face.

He was amazed. How can someone enjoy this bullshit (rain) when it does nothing but increases one’s problem?

His trance broke by the sound of her sneezing. He, parking his car, came out with an umbrella and made his way to that girl.
His slight tipsy state was creating hurdle for him to walk but he overcame from it and stood in front of her before forwarding a handkerchief to her.

She looked up noticing the piece of cloth, wondering who bothered to help her in this stormy weather.

She forwarded her hand to take the handkerchief but….
*sneeze* *sneeze*

Sorry! She looked down feeling embarrass.

It’s okay! His lips lit up with a small smile noticing her gestures.

Thus silence crept in

Not knowing what to say, he broke the ice between them by asking her, tumhe baarish bohot pasand hai?

She first looked shocked then smiled in response nodding in ‘yes’

Wo… woh… Tum yeha….  aise baarish me? He asked with awkwardness.

Hum Mumbai pe naye hain, toh rasta bhatak gaye.. She replied in her softest voice and in next moment lowered her eye-lashes.

Hmm! Tum mere sath mere ghar asakti ho! When the rain stops, I can drop you at home.. He offered her not knowing what to say.

Par hum kaise? She was hesitated.

Mein insaan hi hu, koi vampire nehi jo tumhe khajaunga,.. He let out a small laugh to enlighten the situation. Thus she couldn’t deny his honest offer.

He led her the way of his car and both left the place with the blow of the air.

Tum betho.. Mein aata hu… As soon as they reached Aditya's house, he offered her a sit and went inside his room.