Chapter 13 - Memories: Hyung

"So, I was just a friend for you in the end huh?", his dreadfully hurt voice echoed again and again in my head as I stood there frozen, unable to even utter a single word more as I saw tears pouring out through those fascinating eyes of his when I too suddenly felt something wet on my cheeks....
I reached out only to find the tears that was now falling out from my eyes as well...
As confused as I could be...I thought I was happy...But no...How wrong was I? Only sadness was left within me now...And that's when he ran away from my sight...
Still puzzled I stood there statued unable to get a decision as I turned around to face an utterly hurt Jimin...
"What should I do Jimin?", words finally came out of my mouth expressionless.
"I never asked you to return the favor", he smiled...But deep within that smile I knew that he was completely broken as well...
"Go after him...He needs you more than I do...", I heard him say as I hugged him tightly for one last time and ran after Jungkook.
.
"Jungkook!!", I screamed as I grabbed his arm forcefully turning him around only for me to be pushed away.
"Go away, Jimin hyung won't like this!", he glared shattering my heart into bits.
"Ok fine, I'll leave..", I scoffed intensifying his glare.
"Yeah right, I do love Jimin so what?! Why do you even care?! Why are you even angry! Huh?!", I screamed.
"Because I f*ucking LOVE you Y/N!", he yelled that right into my face making the both of us freeze in shock.
"You ne-ver he..ard any..thing..got that?", I heard him say looking right into my eyes as he turned around and started with his steps as I stood still not moving and inch more with feelings of regret haunting me in and out...
Jimin, I'm sorry...,
And with that I ran towards Jungkook and turned him around grabbing his wrist....
"Dodge if you can", I smirked as I slammed my lips right into his with the rest my shattered hope left...I never knew that I had feelings as such for him till now...and guess it's already too late?
I felt his eyes wide opened in shock as I started gradually pulling back since there wasn't any point of doing so anymore?....he never returned the favor...
After a few seconds more with complete no reaction from him I parted my lips away from him and just stared at the ground unable to even look back at his face.
"What are you? A wh*re?", I heard him scoff as my already shattered heart burn into ashes..
"I- uh.."
"You know what? Jimin hyung would hate this!", I felt him smirk as tears started dripping one by one down my cheeks igniting my temper at this bullsh*t attitude of his which I've never seen before.
"So what?! You just stole my first kiss!", I screamed with all of my anger bursting out as he stared at me all shooked...
"Wha-t do..o yo.u m.mean?", finally I got my chance to hear that charming voice of his rather than that scumberg's.
"I love YOU...Jungkook, I'm sorry! I didn't mean any of this drama-", I mumbled only to be cut off by his fierce but soft gaze on me as he placed his hand gently on my chin lifting it up to meet his glittering eyes...
"I only needed those words", I heard him whisper when he suddenly smashed his lips onto mine with one of his hands snaking to my waist and and the other at the back of my head caressing my hair while I kissed him back passionately.

//Jimin's POV//

With mixed emotions filled within my head I watched them from a distant...
Guess you won again kookie ah...,
I sighed as I wiped all of my unwanted tears away and dialed Taehyung's number after clearing my throat.
"OMFG!!!! You finally called!! Where the f*ck are you dumbass??!!!! And are the gifts with you?!!", and lord my ears were now deaf.
"Chill dude, I'm on my way", I replied.
.
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun Y/N ah....
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,

Finally after the song everyone started clapping as Y/N cut the cake....and went straight to  Jungkookie and fed him first....Pfft man now I'm jealous as hell hmph!!
But yeah, for an unknown reason maybe thanks to my grumpy face she came to me next....
"Jiminie! Say ahhh", I heard this cute girl say as I tried my best to hide the smile that was forming on my lips but typically failed 100%.
I opened my mouth as I heard her whisper...
"Jimin, I don't know what to say....-"
"It's fine Y/N, Jungkookie is my lil bro and I ever won't dare to take what's his", I replied feeling a bit broke but all of these hurtful feelings vanished after I saw that priceless reaction of hers.
"WTF?! Jimin you are seriously not ok!", she yelled as she stuffed the piece of cake into my mouth in a blushing mess as she sashayed to Taehyung.
Haha...That really made my day.
.
"Jungkook"
"Hm?"
"You better know what you are doing"
"My heart...It's beating right...Hyung?", he asked hesitantly as I replied with a nod.
"Please help me get through this...", he begged holding onto my shoulders.
"Yeah, we'll find a way...Somehow...", I gave him a reassuring smile as his face brightened up a bit.
"And sorry about earlier", I apologized.
"No...I'm the one who should be telling that...First you took her away...And then gave her back...I know you did all of that for me, while neglecting your own feelings...", he muttered staring at the floor of the balcony.
"Oho...Kookie ah~~~ I'm completely ok now~~~ I'm your hyung remember?", I said playfully giving him a bro hug as he sulked.
"I don't even deserve a caring big bro like you...You are the best hyung ever, hyung"

A/N: Ok so this chapter might've been not up to your expectations...And I'm really sorry for that...But pls look forward to the next chapter....Thank you soo much lovelies~~

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT <3