Epilogue

It was the last day of our four-day slumber party, Before my best-friend Zarii and I part ways, College and stuff. She is going to attend a university in Seattle and I in Brooklyn, Bronx university.

I thought this day was never to come, I never thought we would ever part,Our aspirations were different, so we had to go to different universities. Sad much.

Stupid different aspirations!

I remember meeting her

It was on a Saturday evening, we had just come from the beach. Once we had dried our-selves we picked our items and were ready to leave, When we reached to the parking lot, Some big family got into their car and drove off, in the process hit our car. I remember my late father getting very furious, his eyes were redder than blood !Almost immediatly ,he stomped to them and gave the driver a hot slap. The other members of family got out of the car and I met Zarii, in a fude.

(End of Flashback!)

"Good Morning, sleeping beauty! "I said to Zarii

"You are in a good mood today Kenya ,!What's up? " she replied in that morning-croak voice.

"Why  do you think so? "I asked expecting a certain answer.

"Well one, you never use sweet words on me and two you are up early probably you were preparing something, "she said giving me that 'I know you too good'look

"Ok. You clearly know me too good. Yea good is my mood today, So I was thinking, we can go to the mall and buy for each-other stuff before we part! "I said hoping for a yes, sometimes she was a Debby-Downer.

"Or we can make them,it will be even sweeter. "She said.

"Even better !"

"Let me freshen up, "Zarii said before un-covering the beddings.

"Fine, Break-fast is in ten,! "I shouted.

------***After Breakfast -------*****

"Break-Fast was good today !" Zarii said as she took her IPhone from her back-pocket.

"What do you mean today, Break-fast has been more than perfect through out the week hunn,! "I said kinda bragging.

"If you say so ," she said with a clear sarcastic smile on her face.

I hated when she does that, and she knows it, probably why she did it, payback time I said. She has to get to Seattle with a scar.

"Ok. Wanna start on our little project? "She asked already standing.

"Sure !!"

-------***Before flights.

"Kenya !My flight is in four hours and yours is in five !We'd better hurry up! " she said giving me a stern look whilst finishing up with her neck-lace.

"Wow !You are such a mother! "I teased

"Well, at-least I'm a hot one !"she said rubbing her butt all I could do was just laugh.

After we had all packed, our parents came to pick us and take us to the airport.

"Hallo Zarii and Kenya !"my mother said while plastering a big fake smile on her face.

"Hey Mom! "

"Hello. "

"You girls ready? " my mom asked.

"Yes, "we both said in unision.

After we finished packing, I locked up took my presents and the car started.

"So are you guys excited to go to other states other than Kansas? "My mother questioned trying hard to kill the akward buzz.

"Yea. But ill miss you and Zarii"I said.

"Me too" Zarii said wiping a single tear.

"Aww! Dont worry you guys will probably be skype-ing day-in-day-out. "

-----**Airport! ------**

"Hurry girls! "My mom screeched at us.

I was probably the most grumpy, I didnt want to live Kansas. It was my only home. Like this is where my heart belongs, home and family. After seventeen good years of my life, I go live alone, finding new friends which I doubt I will.

"Flight to Seattle in twenty-minutes, "a hostess announced.

"Thats my queue! " Zarri said nervously.

"Are you nervous? " I asked almost crying.

She slapped me then asked. "Did you feel pain? "

"Oh hell yah! "

"Thats your answer! "

"Im sure going to miss that, "I said trying to avoid eye-contact.

"Kenya, I love you and will miss you to death, ill come and vist you when possible. Our lifes have to take off, we are independent ladies now, life wont be easy without you at all, but we will make it, I promise. "She said battling tears.

I handed her a necklace with our picture on it, she got the half and I got the other half.

"Zarii, I love you"I said pulling her into my arms

She slowly slid off my hands and ran to her plane.

--++-++-+++-++-++-++-++

Heyoo! So what do you think.?Hope you like it. Im sorry its short, im not much of a typer or even a author/writer .Dont forget to vote and check out my book.

My BestFriend Is Coming! Thanksss!

_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sataaayy!