Home

It's around 8:00 in the morning, you do your normal routine get up, eat breakfast, get dressed and watch television. This morning you felt something off, Jackson wasn't home in bed.

"Aish, Where's Jackson? Did he not come home last night... no calls, no text!?..."

you ask yourself with furrowed eyebrows of confusion. You didn't think out of the ordinary and just brushed it off and went your ways of getting ready.
It's now 9:30 and you have to meet with a friend at your local coffee shop you always visit in your hometown. As you're grabbing your keys and head out you decided to call Jackson to see how he his and to let him know you'll be out with friend Chaeyoung.
*on phone*
Jackson: "hello!?"
"Hey love I was calling to see how you are? You haven't texted me for a couple of weeks now...." *sigh*
Jackson: "sorry y/n, I been really busy, the boss has me stay extra hours during rehearsals.. uhmm that's why I haven't message you y/n.. *background, ???: "baby when are you coming back!?"*
"Oh... I just miss your texts and calls.. I never heard anything from you anymore Jackson.." Jackson whose that in the background!?"
Jackson: "y/n.. I-I got to go.. BYE!!"
Jackson hangs up the phone without saying anything else but bye...
" I-I just miss you Jackson... you completely ignore me and when I want to see you or have you come over you always have a stupid excuse to not spend time with me... what did I do!?"
You ask yourself these questions repeatedly in your head figuring what to do...